20 Things That May Help You Get Through The Morning After An All-Nighter
Dark circles who?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Gold under-eye patches that'll relieve tired eyes, de-puff bags, and reduce dark circles while making you look like a million bucks. Pop 'em on while you frantically get ready for class, and watch in awe as your eyes look more awake in 15 minutes flat.
2. A compact cold brew maker to help wake you up a little without having to wait on those looong lines at Starbucks for your cup of coffee.
3. This pot of vanilla-scented lip scrub that'll immediately exfoliate away any peeling on your lips that you might've gotten from chewing on them while you were thinking really hard. Bonus points: The vanilla scent smells SO DARN GOOD that it'll instantly awaken your senses.
4. Blue light blocking–glasses because after a long night of studying, the last thing your already-tired eyes need is additional strain from looking at your computer screen during class.
5. A tube of Acure Brightening Facial Scrub to help you slough away the stress of the previous night before you head to class — and look more awake while doing it. It features Madonna lily, which can brighten your skin for an all-day radiance that just might make you look like you didn't skip out on your beauty sleep.
6. Mario Badescu Facial Sprays, which contain refreshing ingredients like aloe and cucumber, so you can immediately feel revitalized with just a few tiny spritzes.
7. A water bottle with timed, flashing lights to remind you to stay hydrated after a never-ending night of studying. And if the pretty lights aren't enough, the bottle comes with a built-in Bluetooth speaker so you can blast your playlist for a little boost of energy during the day.
8. Quay Australia sunglasses that'll help protect even the most tired eyes from the damning rays of sunshine as you trudge to class.
9. A tube of the Kat Von D Go Big Or Go Home Mascara so you can achieve a wide awake look without using too many products. Applying makeup in the morning is already a struggle, and it's even worse when you're doing it on half an hour of sleep.
10. Caffeinated chocolate bars — they're equivalent to half a cup of coffee, BTW — to boost your energy and increase your focus after a night of no sleep.
11. A jar of Wild Thera Headcool Balm so you can try to massage away those migraines from not being able to sleep. Amazon Reviewers say it can reduce tension to help you carry on with the rest of your day.
12. A handy dandy bottle of Lumify Redness Reliever Drops to make your bloodshot eyes disappear like magic — no one will be able to tell that you pulled an all-nighter!
13. A few swipes of the Glossier Lidstar because it'll instantly make your eyes look brighter — aka, not sleep-deprived.
14. The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser and Dark Circles Treatment Concealer to help you trick people into believing that you slept like a baby the night before and totally were not up until 5 a.m. speed-writing your English essay.
15. Bali Secrets Natural Deodorant because let's face it, you'll probably be too tired to throw yourself into the shower before class in the morning. This natural deodorant lets you feign freshness that lasts until you can finally get that relaxing, hot shower.
16. And Batiste Dry Shampoo so you can refresh your locks without hopping in the shower. It'll absorb excess oil and add volume, letting you save your next hair wash for the weekend when you'll be running on A LOT more sleep.
17. An essential oil diffuser that'll relax your mind after a night of juggling 20 different assignments. It instantly turns your room into an oasis of calm.
18. And a pack of essential oils to use with your diffuser. The scents are light and not too overpowering, so they'll help curb your headache instead of giving you one.
19. This daily to-do list because you'll really need to get your act together so you don't go through the day frazzled and forgetful from a lack of sleep.
20. Finally, an ultra soothing, lavender-scented pillow spray (with a touch of chamomile) to help you get a much-needed good night's rest the following evening.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.