We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A multi-purpose powder cleaner that'll remove rust, tarnish, and stains and leave almost any surface you can think of sparkling clean.
2. A set of three brush drill attachments so you can power away at any bathroom or kitchen grime that's overstayed its welcome.
3. A mold and mildew remover gel because it'll save you serious $$$ when you can just apply this fast-acting formula to mildew-covered crevices and have them looking clean again instead of replacing the caulking altogether.
4. A stain remover spray that'll remove unsightly wine (and other) stains faster than you can say cabernet.
5. A bottle of wood polish and conditioner to restore the wooden surfaces that have been sitting in the house for what seems like generations.
6. Or a stainless steel cleaner and polish so you can remove ghastly fingerprints, streaks, and smudges from your precious dishwasher, fridge, microwave, and other stainless steel surfaces.
7. A rust remover spray that'll dissolve hard water rust stains that just don't seem to budge no matter how hard you scrub.
8. A drain millipede so you can get those sinks and bathtubs unclogged and running smoothly again.
9. Or! A 'lil TubShroom to help trap hair before it has a chance to slip down the drain in the first place.
10. A fume-free oven cleaner to help you swipe away all the grime and uber burnt food bits that are trying to convince you that you *should* drop hundreds of dollars for a brand new oven.
11. A bottle of jetted tub cleaner, because you haven't used your Jacuzzi in years (thanks to the gross-looking jets) but after just 15 minutes of using this stuff, you'll be ready to take a dip in your tub.
12. A non-slip rug pad to help you avoid going flying every time you step through the front door. You aren't clumsy; hardwood floors and slipper rugs are just a veeery dangerous combo.
13. A pack of 100 sound dampening bumpers to stop the cupboard doors from slamming when you sneak downstairs for a midnight snack.
14. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner that'll remove all the gross gunk from your disposer so it can run as good as new again.
15. A grout pen so you can give your bathroom tiles a more ~refreshed~ look without spending hours brushing away in between the tiles.
16. A pumice stone that'll help you scrub away at any calcium, lime, and hard water stains without scratching up your toilet bowl.
17. A showerhead with two spray settings so you can have just the right amount of water pressure without actually using more water.
18. A draft guard to protect your home from the cold winter air that tries to sneak in via the small space between the door and the floor.
19. A leather cleaner to help you polish up any furniture that's become discolored thanks to the tests of time.
20. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets that'll remove any build-up, which will ultimately lead to cleaner dishes and no more bad odors.
21. A flexible dryer brush that's long enough to help you reach any lint-y stragglers way in the back of your dryer — you know, so they don't accidentally cause a fire. You can also use this brush to remove dust from under your refrigerator.
22. A broom and squeegee combo to help you brush up lingering pet hair from your carpet and effortlessly clean up spills on tile or hardwood floors.
23. An angry microwave mama that'll help you finally rid your microwave of stubborn stains from heating food. The evaporated water and vinegar solution will soften all that crud so you can easily wipe it away.
24. And a window blind dusting tool you can use to remove dust from all the shutters in your house in about half the time it would take without this little guy.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.