22 Things That Might Make You Love Your Bathroom Even More
You'll barely recognize the room you've come to know and despise.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This memory foam bath mat to prevent and slips when exiting the shower, and to cushion your feet with a velvety softness. You might honestly swear that you're stepping on a cloud!
2. A cheeky box that nicely holds any toilet necessities and acts as lighthearted decor. The only butt of the joke here is how bare your bathroom looked without it.
3. A bottle of Poo-Pourri toilet spray so family members and guests can leave the bathroom smelling better than when they walked in. Because honestly, unless you poop roses, you probably wouldn't mind having someone walk in after you and not pinch their nose in disgust.
4. The incomparable TubShroom that fits in the opening of your drain like a cute 'lil button and catches hair fallout before it causes a major argument — er, I mean, problem.
5. A Squatty Potty because it'll help improve your posture while you *ahem* do your business. Sit on your toilet, put your feet on the Squatty Potty, and relax as you let it all just flow through you.
6. This chrome toilet paper shelf that FINALLY gives you a place to put your damn phone when you use the bathroom. We've all tried balancing our phones on the edge of the sink or in between our knees, or maybe even resorted to putting our phones on floor — just sayin'.
7. A super powerful rust remover so you can tackle those tough-to-clean stains plaguing your shower walls and sinks. According to the directions, you don't even need to scrub the surface once you've sprayed this bad boy on. Just let it sit for a few seconds, wipe it off, and be prepared to let your jaw hit the floor.
8. Metal towel holders that'll give you a steady, easy to reach–supply of bath towels. Because nothing's worse than hopping in the shower, getting all lathered up, and realizing that you forgot your towel.
9. This space-saving shelf because it fits conveniently above your toilet so you can organize your bathroom essentials without taking up too much room.
10. A mildew gel cleaner that'll help zap the scum growing around your tub and sink so you can shower and bathe without gross mildew staring you in the face.
11. A cats butt–tissue holder so you and your guests can get a good chuckle while you reach for a snot rag.
13. A tub cleaner that's perfect for jacuzzis and baths with hard-to-clean jets. A little grime in between the jets is "no big deal" until you plan on having guests stay over...
14. A tubside drink holder so you can sip on a glass of wine or can of beer while you take a relaxing soak. Who said bathtime was only for the kids?
15. This clear shower curtain with pockets that'll help you avoid cluttering the ledge in your shower with half-empty bottles and razors — instead, you can store them in these pockets and always have them within reach.
16. Bath bombs because they smell so pretty and look so luxurious that you'll have no choice but to look forward to your weekly dose of "me time" so you can pop one in the tub.
17. A bag of Dr. Teal's Epsom salt that'll have you running to your bathtub for some much-needed muscle pain relief.
18. This grout pen (read: magic wand) because it'll take your bathroom floor from horribly discolored to clean and pristine. The results might actually have you saying, "Bibidi bobbidi boo-yah!"
19. A beach-themed toothbrush holder that'll remind you that you can hit the boardwalk for some fun in the sun after you finish brushing those pearly whites.
20. This toilet bowl pumice cleaner because nothing will make you want a cleaner toilet more than hearing mom is coming to visit for the weekend.
21. This no-slip bath mat that easily suctions to the floor of your bathtub to prevent and slips and falls. You won't have to worry about your loved ones having any accidents while they're in the shower.
22. And this adorable whale-shaped bath spout cover to help make bathtime more adorable for your little ones, but also to protect them from hurting themselves should they accidentally collide with the faucet.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.