We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A flexible gooseneck mirror that really lets you get up close and personal with your reflection when your bathroom mirror just doesn't cut it anymore.
2. A pair of dishwasher-safe pan scrubbers to help you give your skillets a hassle-free clean without using too much elbow grease and without damaging your pans.
3. A set of two silicone mask applicators because they're easy to clean, make mixing ingredients a breeze, and they sure as heck beat applying your face mask with your hands.
4. And a jar of the ever-famous Indian Healing Clay mask because the natural bentonite clay gently deep cleans your pores to improve the overall look of your skin.
5. A handy tracker that'll help make sure you don't accidentally feed your pet more than you're supposed to on any given day.
6. A contact lens carrying case that actually includes a tiny mirror, a solution bottle, tiny tweezers, and a stick connection so you can have all your contact lens accessories at a moment's notice in the event of an emergency.
7. A pack of bottle cleaning tablets to clean all the muck from your HydrorFlask so well that you'll rejoice, puke, then rejoice again.
8. A silicone styling tool holster, because it makes for a convenient place to store your straightener (even while you're using it) without damaging any surfaces.
9. A pair of anti-chafing Bandelettes to prevent your thighs from rubbing together and causing you what feels like endless amounts of pain.
10. A bottle stand, because you're sure to get the last bit out of pretty much anything so you can actually go an additional week or two without having to buy more.
11. A set of eyeliner wing stamps that'll expedite your daily eye makeup routine so much so that you might actually start believing in magic.
12. A 'lil Tubshroom because it traps any hair that tries to wander down the drain before it can cause a clogged up mess.
13. A pack of hydrocolloid acne pimple patches you can apply on top of breakouts that have already formed a white head of puss and wake up to a gunk-filled patch (and less inflamed zit) by morning.
14. A critter catcher for when you need to get rid of any creepy, crawly house creatures without hurting them (or if you just don't want to get too close to them).
15. A pair of stylish blue light-blocking glasses to help you protect your eyes from the harmful lights emitted by electronic devices.
16. A pack of 10 reusable silicone straws so you can stop paying for plastic straws over and over again.
17. A super smart dishwasher magnet that'll help you avoid dunking a dirty bowl in a rack full of clean dishes, or vice versa.
18. A bag raincoat you'll never leave home without on rainy days because it protects your bag from torrential downpours and keeps its contents dry as a bone.
19. A compact cold brew maker that'll save you a boatload of money when you can brew perfect iced coffee at home instead of shelling out $6 a day at a coffee shop.
20. A Revlon Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush because it'll give you a salon-like blowout without the salon-like price tag.
21. A tube of the Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect mascara for a super fanned-out lash look you thought was only achievable in your dreams.
22. A hair finishing stick that'll help tuck away all those irritating loose hairs and flyaways for a sleeker-looking updo without the need for sticky, crunchy hairsprays and gels.
23. A couple of condiment containers to protect unsealed ketchup, mustard, spicy mayo, and more when you're on the go and don't want to risk any leaking accidents.
24. And a pack of twisty cable protectors that'll prolong the life of your chargers by preventing wire breakage at connecting points.
You after trying any one of these products for yourself:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.