24 Things That Are Actually Worth Buying, According To People Who Bought Them
Because they're just that good at what they do.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This compact breakfast sandwich maker so you can save yourself the time of washing separate pans and plates AND save money making a yummy breakfast at home.
2. A set of three brush attachments for your drill that'll give any dingy bathroom the cleaning of its life with barely any elbow grease required.
3. These Cosrx Pimple Master Patches because they're formulated to suck out all the icky bad stuff from your breakouts pretty much overnight.
4. A tube of Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment that's formulated with the moisturizing Ceramide 3 to help improve the look and texture of dry, damaged hair.
5. This Bed Head deep waver so you can get gorgeous, beachy waves without even having to set foot on the sand (but, like, you can still go if you want to).
6. And these sponge hair rollers so you can have a ~comfortable~ night's sleep while you transform your hair into soft curls.
7. An at-home cold brew coffee maker you'll immediately want if you love iced coffee but hate spending $6 a day on a cup.
8. The infamous Squatty Potty because it'll help make, uh, doing your business a little easier by helping you adjust the position of your legs when you're seated.
9. And this motion-detecting toilet light to help you avoid nearly blinding yourself just turning on the harsh bathroom light when you need to go at 2 a.m.
10. The Poppy Manicure Tool, which makes it easy to avoid making a mess when you're painting your nails. It'll help you get ~precise~ strokes and help you get closer to a salon-worthy mani at home.
11. These winged eyeliner stamps because they give you that perfect ~flicked~ look in, like, three seconds flat so you can stop wasting precious time in the morning wiping away your smudges and mistakes.
12. A shampoo brush with silicone bristles to reaaally give your scalp the deep cleaning it deserves without leaving your hair in a tangled mess.
13. This single-blade razor because it'll help prevent painful ingrown hairs and razor burns while you shave, all while removing stubborn hair. Plus, it comes with 10 replacement blades you can just swap out.
14. A time-marked, one-gallon water bottle that'll motivate you to stay hydrated daily — we often overestimate the amount of water we actually drink in a day and this bottle will help put things in perspective.
15. This One Line A Day journal to help you jot down memorable daily moments that you can look back on and see how far you've come and everything you've accomplished. 💙
16. A pair of leggings you'll actually want to live in because they're super soft and cozy and actually a little thicker than most.
17. The one and only O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream because it's formulated to alleviate dry, cracked skin by preventing further moisture loss.
18. Some eyeglass retainers that secure themselves to the arms of your glasses to prevent slippage. Plus, some reviewers say that it also works as a cushion to prevent discomfort behind their ears from wearing glasses.
19. A tiny white noise machine you'll probably add to your cart immediately if you often have trouble falling asleep, because it can help cover up the sounds that might keep you awake at night — like noisy neighbors and blaring sirens.
20. This dish squeegee and brush because it'll help you save sooooo much money on paper towels when you can just brush or swipe away water and crumbs from kitchen surfaces with the stain-resistant silicone edge.
21. A handy dandy knife sharpener that'll breathe new life into a dull blade so you can cut through tough meats and veggies like, well, a hot knife through butter.
22. This foldable wallet so you can be prepared for your future travels by having all your essentials — passport, phone, boarding pass, credit cards, etc. — in one convenient place instead of having to fumble for them at the last second.
23. An airplane footrest if your feet used to swell up on long haul flights. Now when you (eventually) travel again in the future, you can just attach this to the seat in front of you and keep your feet propped up — no more soreness or swelling!
24. And these packing cubes to help you save some precious space in your closet and drawers if they're already overflowing with clothes you bought but only wore once. And when it's eventually safe to travel again, you can use these to save space in your carry-on.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.