21 Things From Forever 21 That Look More Expensive Than They Are
Finds under $50 that you won't feel guilty for buying.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fuzzy sweater with a layered, flounce sleeve look that's so soft it'll make you feel like you're wrapped up in a luxurious blanket.
2. This striped blazer because it's a simple yet stylish alternative to the plain, boring black one collecting dust in your closet.
3. A floral dress with spaghetti straps so you can pay one last ode to summer in style — before you break out the sweater dresses and cardigans.
4. A suede pinafore dress that'll make you feel more posh and preppy just by adding it to your cart.
5. This chunky belt with an oversized buckle because it'll make every outfit look like you dropped some serious $$$ to put it all together.
6. A sassy velvet crop top that looks best when paired with a reservation at the city's finest restaurant.
7. This ruched dress because it'll drop some jaws when you tell all your friends that it costs less than $30 (and because it's drop dead gorgeous, obvs).
8. A puff sleeve top that's simple but effective when it comes to dressing up a pair of jeans without obliterating your bank account.
9. These oversized gemstone earrings because they sparkle like a hundred chandeliers but don't cost nearly as much.
12. A pair of classy rhinestone heels begging to be paraded into the kinds of clubs frequented by celebrities.
14. This satin puff sleeve top with a V-neck that runs deeper than your friends' envy when you roll up with this on Saturday night.
15. A floral clutch purse because it may not be made of solid gold but it's damn well the next best thing.
18. This pair of wide-leg corduroy pants because they're so trendy you'll feel like an influencer with all the photoshoots you're about to have.
19. A ruched, wine-colored crop top that's best enjoyed with your favorite bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon.
20. This pair of geometric print wide-leg pants you'll want to wear while you model walk down a runway.
21. And a tie-front jumpsuit that'll leave everyone confused because they'll wonder how the hell something so pretty costs less than $40.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.