We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush for that I-just-came-from-the-hair-salon look. Use it on wet or damp hair and watch in amazement as the brush dries and straightens your hair in just minutes.
2. HerStyler Hair Repair Serum because it can give you hair so shiny, people will be able to see their reflections in it. Okay, not really, but the added Argan oil in the serum will leave you with an enviable shine and super smooth hair.
3. A set of criss-cross head wraps that'll keep your hair out of your face while adding an ~adorable~ floral touch to your look.
4. A can of Batiste Dry Shampoo so you can refresh your look when you're in between washes. Because let's be honest, some mornings are just not meant for taking the time to wash the week's buildup from your hair. It absorbs grease and removes that slick, oily look that leaves your hair looking like seaweed.
5. Some Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk, which is perfect for adding some bounce and shine to your natural curls. You are THIS close to never leaving the house with dry, frizzy hair AGAIN.
6. Fanola No Yellow Shampoo so you can remove any brassiness from blonde hair — aka, it's a must-have if you love going lighter but don't want to spend hundreds of dollars at the salon for touch-ups. Reviewers recommend massaging the product into your hair.
7. A set of flexible curling rods for when you want gorgeous, bouncy curls without the heat damage that comes with using a curling iron. According to reviewers, you can get the best results by wrapping damp hair around the rollers and keeping it overnight.
8. This pack of satin scarf hair ties — they will upgrade your ponytail without all the added effort. Between you and me, the scarf tie is detachable, so you can also use the scrunchie alone.
9. A Wet Brush Original Detangler that will give you knot-free hair WITHOUT all the harsh tugging. The IntelliFlex bristles gently loosen any knots so you can avoid breaking and damaging your hair.
10. A tube of the Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment so your hair can be silky, shiny, and frizz-free in just a few uses. If your locks feel more like hay than hair, the ceramides and collagen in this treatment will restore your mane to its original bouncy, brilliant state.
11. The Spornette Little Wonder Teasing Brush, which is key for MASSIVE volume. You'll never complain about flat, limp hair again, and it's all thanks to the nylon and boar bristles, which improve styling control while adding shine.
12. These pearl hair clips because they'll add some elegance to your slicked-back ponytail or messy bun for an OMG-worthy look. They're oversized and durable enough to hold back thick, stubborn hair.
13. The Bed Head Curlipops Wand for Loose Curls, which uses ceramic technology to reduce frizz and add shine for big, ~illustrious~ curls that last all day long. So you can take your 'do from the office to your dinner date. Plus, it comes with a heat protectant glove so you don't end up with burnt fingers!
14. A jar of Smooth Viking Hydrating Fiber Cream that simultaneously thickens and texturizes hair, leaving it with a shine-free finish. Even though the product has a medium-hold, customers say that it keeps their look in place all day.
15. Renpure Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner, which is made with real coconut water, FYI, and locks in moisture so you can finally rock that all-day smooth look you've been craving. Not only does it leave you with silky strands, but some reviewers also mention that it made their hair much more manageable with regular use.
16. Some Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo that will finally kick your weekly hair gunk to the curb. All that buildup from styling products, conditioners, and oils? GONE. Although you're gonna fall in love with how it seems to magically make your hair squeaky clean, the product is meant to be used just once a week.
17. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Soft Waves Sea Salt Spray, which is designed for Insta-worthy, beachy waves. It's infused with sea salt and sea kelp to add texture, and aloe to avoid that dry, icky crunch that you get from using most texturizing sprays.
18. A set of telephone cord hair ties because they let you tie up your hair in style WITHOUT leaving with those annoying, *unsightly* indents. Plus, the muted colors are sure to match anything in your wardrobe.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.