We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This rechargeable hand warmer to keep your forever-freezing hands nice 'n toasty whether you're hiking in the blistering cold or just trying to get through the workday despite your office feeling like it's -32 degrees in there.
2. A compact towel warmer and dryer because you dread the moment you have to leave the steamy shower and walk into the chilly air beyond the bathroom. A heated towel will actually make the walk back to your bedroom feel more comfortable and ~luxurious~.
3. These knit tights you can wear on their own with a sweater or a dress, or layer under pants because once you walk outside, you have about 10 seconds before your thighs become numb from the cold.
4. A super soft, lightweight shawl that'll pretty much wrap you in a warm hug — one you'll be happy to receive when you have to walk back to your apartment on a cold night after your dinner date.
5. Or a thicker scarf made from a wool blend because it'll add a layer of warmth when you're shivering on a flight but don't want the added bulk of your jacket around you.
6. These smartphone-friendly thermal gloves so you can text your friends while you wait for your bus outside in the frigid air without feeling like your fingers are about to turn into icicles.
7. A cozy fleece throw blanket that'll pretty much save you from freezing your booty off when you stay at your friend's house overnight and they forget to give you a comforter.
8. This heated seat cushion to provide you with lumbar support and (maybe more importantly) keep you snug while you wait for the car heater to *finally* kick in.
9. A pack of cute wool-blend socks because they'll pretty much smother your piggies in toastiness, meaning your chilly toes won't have to walk barefoot across the cold, hard floor.
10. This oversized faux-sherpa jacket that'll make you feel fancy as heck and stop you from practically hugging yourself as you walk into work on the chilliest of days.
11. A pair of memory foam slippers with faux fur because "chilling at home" shouldn't literally mean chilling.
12. This five-window insulation kit that'll help block out any winter drafts that creep through super tiny crevices — and you wonder why you're *still* shaking even though the heat is blasting.
13. And a draft guard to stop that cold air from bypassing the gaps under your doors.
14. A pair of sheepskin insole inserts so you can instantly turn stiff, un-snugly slippers into the warm, plush cloud of your dreams.
15. This mug warmer that'll keep your coffee or tea hot (no matter how cold your office gets) so you can warm yourself from the inside-out.
16. A thick Carhartt beanie because if you're like me, then keeping your head and ears warm and protected from the chill in the air certainly makes you feel warmer all over.
17. This chunky cardigan that might honestly make you feel about 10 degrees warmer just by looking at how cozy it seems.
18. A small but powerful space heater bound to quickly save the day when your landlord says the heat's gone out and it'll be a few days before it's adequately fixed.
19. These ~ah-dorbs~ USB hand warmers because your apartment is so dang chilly that it'll actually take some magic to keep your palms warm while you work from home.
20. A cotton thermal blanket that you can use under your comforter to add some extra warmth and snuggle yourself asleep on the coldest of nights.
21. And this heated Shiatsu massager so you can have a soothing (and warm) massage without venturing out into the blistering chill for once.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.