We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Function of Beauty, a customizable shampoo and conditioner set that's tailored to your haircare concerns and goals — you can even pick the formula color and scent you want!
2. Quirky-Crate, a box full of adorable, fun products — including a monthly item made by an indie artist — that's guaranteed to help you live your quirkiest, most fun-loving life.
3. Hikewize, a box full of hiking and outdoor gear both seasoned hikers and newbie nature trekkers will find useful.
4. Pup Mom Crate, a monthly subscription that delivers both beauty and lifestyle items for proud doggo moms and useful treats and tools for their pups.
5. Gainful, a protein powder subscription to help you reach your health and fitness goals by sending you personalized protein powder mixes.
6. MindWander, a themed monthly box full of workbooks designed to help decrease anxiety and stress, and some self-care products you'll want to use over and over again.
7. Beach Box, a subscription that lets you ~travel~ to a new beach every month without ever leaving home — aka, the perfect box for anyone who dreams about days in the sand.
8. Gusto di Roma, a box full of authentic Italian treats, spreads, and snacks so you can still have a taste of Italy even if you can't afford a plane ticket there.
9. Atlas Coffee Club, a subscription to unique coffee blends from around the world every month so you can brew your own delicious cup at home and save so much money from not spending $6 a day on caffeine.
10. Cater to Mom, a monthly postpartum self-care box for new mommas to help them adjust to the fourth trimester, and make the most of the five minutes of alone time they'll now have.
11. Billie, the subscription for razors and cartridge replacements so you'll never accidentally forget to pick up a new one on your way home from work.
12. SpandexBox, a service that sends you a new pair of workout leggings every month so you'll always have a cute outfit to motivate you to go to the gym *without* spending an arm and a leg.
13. Work Home Happy, a box for anyone who wants to up their productivity and organization because sometimes working from home can be a little daunting or distracting, so why not set yourself up for a strong start?
14. Unplugged Book Box, a monthly subscription that'll bring potential new literary favorites right to your doorstep — complete with fun and useful accessories and products to help you enjoy your reading time a little more.
15. LG x BuzzFeed Tasty Cookie Club, a seasonal subscription that sends themed cookie recipes you'll enjoy bringing to life with everyone in your family.
16. Or, Home Chef, a weekly meal subscription that takes the guesswork out of what you're having for dinner that week, and even makes you feel like a chef with the easy-to-follow recipes for ~scrumptious~ meals.
17. Bath Cocktail, a box full of all-natural bath products to turn a normal shower or bath into a luxurious-feeling self-care moment.
18. ForensiKit, a subscription that includes tools and resources to help you investigate a fictional crime scene and finally live out your CSI dreams.
19. FabFitFun, a quarterly box full of a variety of lifestyle and beauty products so you can look forward to a new set of staple accessories for every season.
20. Planning World, a subscription with stationery, planning, and organization essentials so you can effectively plan to crush your goals and take over the world in 2020.
21. And Inky Box, a monthly curated collection of calligraphy and lettering tools that are perfect for anyone who wants to finally pull the trigger on a bullet journal, or just wants to take up calligraphy as a new hobby.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.