We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Attention queens of darkness: ModCloth is giving you 20% off a variety of ~spooky~ pieces of clothing, accessories, and decor – it's the perfect way to get your favorite items from their Halloween line at a not-so-scary price. And all you have to do is enter the code "BUZZFEED" at check out.
Below, we've rounded up some of our favorite creepy things that you can get on sale right now.
1. A spirit board sweatshirt that's so cute it'll have you summoning your wallet so you can buy six of them.
2. This peplum top with a spider web design because it's bound to catch all the compliments.
3. A graveyard print A-line skirt that'll — ironically — give an otherwise plain outfit a little life.
4. A cat and moon pendant — it's positively bewitching to look at, and adds just enough spook to any outfit.
5. This jack-o-lantern blouse for when you wanna get into the Halloween spirit at work. Because, unfortunately, no cauldrons or cats are allowed in your cubicle.
6. A skeleton pullover that'll keep you warm, but chill everyone else to the bone.
7. A cat-tastic skirt because it may look a little tame now but wait 'till you see it GLOW IN THE DARK.
8. This spider web necklace that even the biggest arachnophobes won't mind getting trapped into buying.
9. A witchy graphic tee so pretty it'll leave you spellbound. I now command you to take advantage of that 20% off and get this shirt!!
10. A pair of leggings fit for any witch or warlock in training. It may not be a Hogwarts acceptance letter, but it'll certainly do in the meantime.
11. This sweater dress that's so cozy it'll drive you ~batty~ if you don't snag it in time for spooky season.
12. This set of creepy, crawly bobby pins for a 'do that lets everyone know you're the baddest witch in town.
13. This skeleton sleep shirt so you can be bad to the bone even while you slumber.
14. A pair of earrings bound to catch anyone who sees them in a web of obsession.
15. This metallic skull print dress that you'll want to wear every single day because, honestly, it's a sight for sore eye sockets.
16. And a skull belt to go with the dress in case you haven't already proven how dead serious you are about Halloween.
17. This pair of black cat socks for anyone who's still looking for the Salem to their Sabrina Spellman (and want to keep their feet warm while they do it).
18. A fang-tasticly punny sweater that's sure to keep you (read: your blood) warm even on the coldest of nights.
19. These candy corn socks for anyone who has a sweet tooth but can't stomach one more piece of candy.
20. An adorable doormat that's honestly a treat in itself. Why would trick-or-treaters need candy when they can just stare at this beauty all night long?
21. And this batty bathrobe because you deserve to relax in comfort after a long night of terrorizing Instagram with your spookiness.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.