18 Travel Products That May Cost A Little Extra But Will Be *Totally* Worth It On Your Next Trip
Go OOO like a pro.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A flexible neck pillow that's designed to support your chin so your head doesn't fall forward. In other words, you can catch up on some much-needed sleep during your flight without jolting awake to catch yourself every five minutes.
2. An AirFly wireless transmitter so you can connect your wireless headphones to your in-flight entertainment when you don't wanna deal with tangled wires.
3. A durable lockbox with a flexible steel cable for anyone who wants a stress-free way to keep their valuables safe during their beach vacation.
4. A Dagne Dover duffle bag that may seem small but can actually hold a ton of your getaway essentials — you may even be able to avoid hunting for the last of the cabin bin space since the bag is small enough to fit under the seat in front of you.
5. Or a rolling carry-on bag you can use to take the weight of five days' worth of clothes off your shoulders but still store under your seat.
6. A set of three hard shell spinners so you and your family members can easily evade other travelers (thanks to the multidirectional wheels) while you race to your gate in style.
7. A non-flimsy garment bag to keep your most valuable outfits (like a wedding dress or tux) safe and sound while you fly from point A to point B.
8. A mirrorless digital camera that'll totally have you taking Insta photos like a pro (even if you have no photography experience whatsoever).
9. An airplane footrest so you can kick back with your feet up to prevent any painful swelling during those long haul flights.
10. A travel coffee press you can use to brew your favorite coffee from the comfort of your plane seat.
11. A rechargeable mini hair straightener so you can create a frizz-free style literally anywhere in your hotel room — it's especially perfect if everyone's hogging the bathroom and you can't get to an outlet to plug in a normal straightener.
12. A bar (or five) of natural, plastic-free solid shampoo that'll make packing your bag soooo much easier since you won't have to worry about your liquid shampoo spilling all over your bag.
13. A lock that uses fingerprint recognition to open up so you can add an extra layer of security to your luggage and other items. It basically eliminates the need for keeping track of keys or memorizing a number code.
14. A collapsible water bottle that folds up so you can stick it in your backpack and fill it up after you get through the security check.
15. A stroller that folds up to a suuuper impressively tiny size so you can quickly and easily board your family onto the plane and exit without worrying about a bulky stroller.
16. A Fitbit Alta you'll never want to leave at home because it's sleek-looking and durable enough to handle any adventure you throw at it.
17. A six-port wall charger because it'll solve the age-old problem of too many people in the hotel room with not enough outlets for charging everyone's phones.
18. And a travel wallet with enough compartments to hold your passport, boarding pass, cash, ID, credit cards, and more so you can have easy access to all your essentials at any given moment.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.