20 Small Things That'll Help Put A Big Smile On Your Face
And they're all under $20.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An edamame keychain that is so addictingly fun to squeeze that you'll wonder where the little guys have bean all your life.
2. This mini cast-iron skillet because just the mere idea of whipping up single-serve cookies, pies, and cakes is enough to make anyone squeal with joy.
3. A set of tiny succulent-shaped tea light candles to ~lighten~ up a tough day with a welcoming glow.
4. This tiny Magic 8 ball because it'll feel like a short trip down memory lane, back to your childhood, when you and all your friends took turns asking it questions.
5. A set of suction cup kitty cat phone holders with tiny faces that'll basically laugh right back at you.
6. A doggie piggy bank that'll make you so happy when you realize how much money it has motivated you to save already.
7. This screaming goat figurine to make you and all your friends giggle endlessly with when it belts out a cute 'lil scream with just the press of a button.
8. A carrot-shaped snack container with two separate compartments (one for food, one for dip) that's sure to rescue you from your 3 p.m. cravings when there's nothing viable to munch on in the office.
9. This out-of-this-world sticker because right after you put it front and center on your laptop, it'll make you smile like no otter.
10. A couple of itsy bitsy banana erasers that are honestly so adorbs, you may not want to use them to correct your morning crossword puzzle mistakes.
11. These too-cute dachshund corn cob holders, which are supposed to make holding cobbed corn easier but will TBH make you laugh so hard that it'll be a minute before you touch your dinner.
12. A mini cactus you might immediately start tearing up at the sight of because how could you NOT be excited to see this little guy?????
13. A meow-gnificent cat mood ring that's sure to make you aware of when you're slipping into a sour mood — and then remind you to smile instead.
14. This sups adorbs instant camera keychain because it just might inspire you to get back into your beloved hobby of photography (and it'll be worth all the compliments you'll receive on it).
15. A hilarious book of avocado puns sure to boost your mood when you're feeling like life is the pits.
16. These gorgeous pearl and acrylic hair clips because nothing puts a smile on your face quite like having a good hair day.
17. These cactus dryer balls because ending up with dry clothes the first time around is sure to make anyone get up and do the happy dance. These 'lil cutie pies aerate your clothes to help your belongings dry more evenly.
18. A ~beary~ cute keychain that's sure to remind you that you also light up any room you're in — just give the gummy a quick squeeze.
19. These VSCO-inspired stickers so you get a little inspiration from their adorable designs and motivational quotes, which is often much-needed when you're stuck in a rut.
20. And a set of three penguin shampoo bottles that are cute enough to actually make packing liquids for those TSA airport lines just a little more bearable.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.