Sephora's Having A Labor Day Sale With Up To 50% Off Items, And It Might Be Your Best Chance To Get Your Favorites For Less
Moisturizers, eye palettes, lippies, and more (and you don't have to pay full price).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
I hope you're in the mood for restocking or revamping your beauty routine because Sephora's got a sale to help you do it all (more affordably). Their Labor Day sale is giving you up to 50% off makeup, skincare, and hair items and, currently, we're making our beauty wishlists and checking them twice.
We combed through this ~fabulous~ deal for the best of the best at a bargain. Here are some of our picks:
1. This Olenhenriksen 3 Little Wonders skincare set to provide you with all the (non-intimidating) essentials you need to jumpstart a new skincare routine.
2. An Aether Beauty Solstice eyeshadow palette because it pretty much has every shade you need to create natural-looking everyday eyeshadow looks.
3. This Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation so you can seamlessly transition from dewy summer makeup to matte fall foundation without going over budget.
4. A Kat Von D Dagger Tattoo Liner pen designed with an angled tip to help you *finally* achieve the perfect winged look that no amount of beauty tutorials have been able to help you with.
5. This Fenty Beauty Match Stix contour and highlight trio so you can stop taking shots in the dark to accurately match your perfect highlight, contour, and concealer combo.
6. A six-piece Sephora Collection face brush set to replace the ones you've been washing and reusing for years since they've finally run their course.
7. This tube of Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Matte Lipstick with a wide array of long-lasting, hydrating shades — you're bound to find one (or two, or three, or five) that you'll fall in love with.
8. A bottle of Peter Thomas Roth Hyaluronic Cloud Serum to help quench the thirst of your insatiably dry skin since it's formulated with 75% hyaluronic acid complex.
9. This bottle of Sephora Collection Supreme Cleansing Oil because even though you might've grown up believing that oil is a huge no-no for your skin, a lightweight oil formula like this one is actually effective for removing dirt, oil, and makeup, and keeping your face moisturized.
10. A MakeUp Eraser Makeup Remover Cloth that'll help remove every trace of makeup from your face — even your stubborn eyeliner — with just water and some rubbing. It's even gentle enough for sensitive skin.
11. This jar of Milk Makeup Vegan Milk Moisturizer for when your dried-out skin needs a pump or two of hydration. It's formulated with fig milk, shea butter, and oat milk to soothe irritated skin, and Argan milk and grapeseed oil to lock in moisture.
12. A can of shu uemura Micro Fine Finishing Spray to fight humidity and give you a hairdo that can actually last. Plus, it contains UV inhibitors that protect against heat.
13. This Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow Palette full of lively pinks, reds, and browns so you can dust on a super ~romantic~ or flirty makeup look.
14. A tin of First Aid Beauty Pharma Oat & Hemp Multi-Fix Salve smooth over a variety of skin emergencies from super chapped lips to rough, dry patches from a healing scrape.
15. And this bottle of Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Toner to dab away redness, dullness, and oiliness with regular use. Just apply it after washing your face and get ready for your skin to feel super soothed.
If these finds convinced you to seize this up to 50% off opportunity to stock up on your favorites or add a few new loves to your collection, go right ahead and get down to shopping.
You after trying on all your new beauty products:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.