18 Hair Products Under $30 That Are Loved By Sephora Reviewers
Get ready for hair like you've never seen...on a budget.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tube of Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask formulated with argan oil and linseed extract to smooth strands and help dry hair look overall healthier.
2. This can of Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle Oil Control because it absorbs excess grease in literally seconds so you can give your scalp a refresh even when you don't have time to wash and dry your hair.
3. A handheld scalp massager you can use to gently massage in your shampoo and increase circulation in your scalp. Plus, it feels soooo soothing — I use this massager and the silicone bristles are surprisingly gentle on my scalp. It feels like getting a massage!
4. This bottle of Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray to give flat, limp hair a little ~boost~. People might think you spent hours styling your hair to get it to look this voluminous!
5. A bottle of OUAI Hair Oil that's surprisingly lightweight yet effective enough to tame frizzy and prevent heat and UV damage. And if that isn't great enough, it also gives you a lustrous shine.
6. This Verb Detangling Brush to make easy work out of gently loosening tangles in wet or dry hair. Gone are the days of having to violently wrench your brush through your knots and pull out clumps of hair.
7. A bottle of amika Bust Your Brass Blonde Purple Shampoo because it'll help you maintain your look by removing any brassy, orange tones. And the healthy shine it'll give your hair is like the cherry on top!
8. This DevaCurl DevaTowel designed to absorb juuuuust enough moisture to leave your curly or wavy hair feeling and looking moisturized and frizz-free. After all, dehydration is the enemy of curly hair!
9. A bottle of Briogeo Farewell Frizz Leave-In Conditioner formulated with a lightweight blend of rosehip, argan, and coconut oils to smooth hair and help you kiss that frizz goodbye.
10. This bottle of dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse — it also contains aloe vera and lavender extract to cleanse your hair, repair damage, and seal those nutrients into the hair cuticle.
11. A bottle of Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil Heat Primer that'll de-frizz, detangle, and minimize UV heat damage. It's even safe to use on color-treated hair.
12. This bottle of The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density to help your hair appear thicker and fuller thanks to the Baicapil formula. It also doesn't hurt that this product can help soothe and hydrate a dry, flaky scalp!
13. A tube of Good Dye Young Semi-Permanent Hair Color if you're bored of your current look and want to spice things up right at home. Reviewers recommend lightening hair prior to using this dye for color that lasts up to six weeks.
14. This bottle of Kiehl's Silk Groom Serum to smooth frizz, hydrate dry ends, and protect from humidity all with a non-greasy formula. It's formulated with a blend of oils from sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, and soy beans for an ~extra~ boost of nutrition.
15. A can of Verb Ghost Hair Spray because most other hairsprays either don't preserve your style for as long as they claim to, OR they leave your hair in a crunchy, sticky mess. This one has a hydrating hold (thank you, Moringa seed oil!) that'll also keep frizz at bay.
16. This jar of Sephora peppermint cleansing scrub because our scalps need a little exfoliation, too! This'll give your scalp a much-needed detox and refresh.
17. A bottle of Olaplex Bond Maintenance Shampoo that'll reduce frizz and breakage and leave your hair with an overall healthier look, thanks to its bond-repairing formula.
18. And this bottle of Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Conditioner with a suuuper creamy formula that'll combat dryness, leaving you with smoother, more hydrated hair with regular use.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.