27 Products That Are So Effective, Your Hair Might Thank You For Buying Them
Dandruff, build-up, and frizz begone!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. This bottle of Fanola purple shampoo to remove brassy tones from blonde hair in just three minutes so your mane can look as fresh as it did the day you walked out of the salon.
3. A bottle of castor oil for conditioning your hair and helping banish itchiness with natural fatty acids. It'll also help promote softer and fuller hair. In other words, it just might be what damaged, thinning hair has been looking for all this time!
4. This Neutrogena anti-residue shampoo if your scalp has been screaming under the discomfort of of excess oil and gunk. This shampoo will help get rid of build-up with regular weekly rinses.
5. An Elizavecca hair treatment to pack on collagen-infused ingredients so you can gradually improve the damage from heat and bleaching. Just a few uses will already bring back the shine and softness you deserve.
6. This silicone scalp brush so you can scrub away dandruff and build-up, and stimulate blood flow to your scalp. BTW, the soft bristles make the process feel gentle and not painful!
7. A hair-finishing stick for managing the flyaways that just keep preventing your updos from being as sleek as possible. It contains a nongreasy, natural plant-based formula.
8. This color-depositing shampoo if your already-bleached hair has just been begging you to try something new and exciting for a change. It'll also help give faded dye jobs a much-needed touch-up for a fraction of the cost of going to a salon.
9. An extra-large hair diffuser for enhancing the texture of your ~natural curls~. This attachment is designed with 360-degree airflow to ensure your hair dries evenly while maximizing volume and adding much-needed definition. Plus, the extra-long tips (aka "fingers") are designed with drying vents to quickly dry super thick, long hair from root to tip.
10. This anti-dandruff shampoo formulated with 1% ketoconazole, which adheres to your hair's proteins to fight dandruff. Say bye-bye to your itchy scalp and large, falling flakes!
11. A set of twist flex rods because they're your one-way ticket to beautiful, heat-free curls while you sleep. Besides, your hair will probably ~bounce~ with joy while getting a break from all the heat styling.
12. This shea butter cleansing conditioner if your curls are in dire need of moisture, minus the usual stripping that comes with many traditional shampoos.
13. A bottle of Briogeo Farewell Frizz Leave-In Conditioner formulated with a lightweight blend of rosehip, argan, and coconut oils to smooth hair and make it noticeably less frizzy.
14. This L'Oréal protein recharge treatment that'll breathe new life into dull, stringy strands while you wash your hair. It contains a blend of almond extract and protein elixirs to strengthen your hair, promote shine, and protect it from heat damage.
15. A detangling brush designed to make detangling your 3a to 4c hair as painless as possible. The brush works well on both wet and dry hair and defines your curls without ripping or tearing at them.
16. This bottle of OUAI Hair Oil that's surprisingly lightweight yet effective enough to tame frizz and prevent heat and UV damage. Another bonus: it'll leave dull-looking hair with a lustrous shine.
17. A super absorbent microfiber hair towel to cut your hair drying time in half, without adding extra heat damage. Plus, it'll help minimize frizz so you'll never feel like you have to hide your gorgeous tresses in a bun to prevent it from getting even more frizzy.
18. Or this Dyson hair dryer reviewers say is well worth the splurge. It's engineered to protect your hair from damage and leave you with a smooth, shiny look. Basically, you'll be able to treat your hair to a salon-esque blowout any time you want.
19. A fresh grapefruit and oatmeal-scented Verb hair mask so you can give damaged hair the repair it craves without weighting it down.
20. And a teasing brush if you've been looking for a simple but effective way to give thinner hair a volume boost. Its combo of boar bristles and nylon bristles help improve styling control. You'll end up with an impressively full and bouncy look.
21. This set of satin pillowcases to help minimize breakage, tangles, and frizz while you sleep. It's time to say, "see ya" to your usual pillowcases.
22. A bottle of dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse, which also contains aloe vera and lavender extract to cleanse your hair, repair damage, and seal those nutrients into the hair cuticle. Your scalp is about to feel a lot cleaner and healthier. 🙌🏽
23. These stretchy, durable, nonslip hair ties that'll stand up to even the thickest heads of hair. You deserve hair ties that won't snap when you try make Ariana Grande-esque ponytails.
24. An orange vanilla conditioning detangler spray because every time you comb your hair after washing it in the shower, you're left snagging, pulling, and tugging at your already-vulnerable strands. This stuff will help you cut down on the snagging and make the whole process less painful and time-consuming. Plus, it's made with vegan, plant-based ingredients.
25. This argan oil hair mask and deep conditioner to deliver intense hydration to super dry hair and strengthen weak and damaged manes.
26. A blueberry control jelly for upping your curl definition and smoothing frizz. It's formulated with organic blueberry extract and raw castor oil to so you can achieve a smooth, bouncy look.
27. And a can of Batiste dry shampoo that'll instantly refresh your hair between washes if your roots are pretty much drowning in excess oil and grease.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.