We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of fluffy slippers that are pretty much everything you want in a comfy slipper — the crisscross foot bands are made of fluffy fleece, and the insole contains soft memory foam.
2. Or these memory foam slippers with faux fur because you might prefer a closed-toe design to really lock in the warmth and keep your piggies cozy all around.
3. A super-soft blanket scarf, since you can't exactly bring your plush blanket to brunch, and this is honestly the next-softest thing.
4. This bathrobe because, sure, a normal cotton towel gets the job done after a hot shower, but wrapping yourself in a cape of fleece just feels so much better.
5. A pack of thick and cozy wool-blend socks, since you got so used to wearing them during your Poconos getaway that you can't bear to part with their warm feel now that you're home.
6. This faux-shearling oversize jacket, which might make you actually look forward to chilly days so you have a real reason to walk down the street feeling as warm and chic as the jacket looks.
7. A velvet throw blanket because you'll want to work from home every single day so you can cuddle up under its cushy feel from 9 to 5.
8. These (faux) sheepskin shoe insoles to upgrade your slippers to a whole new level of comfort. No need to toss your current favorite pair — just insert these insoles into a pair of slippers you already have and you'll basically never take them off again.
9. A pair of velvet leggings because they're soft enough (and warm enough!!!) that you actually won't be mad when you have to walk an additional 10 blocks in the cold because your friend decided at the last minute to meet at a different restaurant.
10. These plush pillow covers because they're pretty much exactly what resting your head on a velvety-smooth cloud would feel like.
11. A suuuuper-soft faux-fur rug — you'll actually get up earlier just to run your feet across it for a few minutes before you finally haul yourself off to the bathroom.
12. This padded foam bath pillow, which has ultra-strong suction cups that will actually stick to your tub, because sinking into this baby while you enjoy a relaxing soak will basically feel like heaven on earth.
13. A satin pillowcase that feels so smooth and silky to the touch that you'll constantly tell yourself you'll get up for work in "just five more minutes" so you won't have to part with your pillow too soon.
14. This cool-feeling gel memory foam pillow because it'll make your long, hard days feel like they're dissolving. The memory foam supports your neck, and the cooling gel layer helps you feel soothed and more comfortable when it gets too hot at night.
15. A hot-cold eye mask with therapy gel beads to help soothe your tired eyes day and night. Warm it up in the microwave to soothe your eyes and temples when you have a headache, or cool it down in the fridge to de-puff swollen areas.
16. Or this ice roller that's designed to soothe puffiness and inflammation but will feel so cool and relaxing that you'll wanna roll away daily, even after getting 10 hours of really restful sleep.
17. A pair of satin pajamas because they feel so smooth and luxurious that it'll be hard not to fall asleep every time you put 'em on.
18. Or this long-sleeved satin pajama set that'll make you feel like an elegant ice queen in the wintertime, when it's too cold to wear shorts to bed but you still want something that feels light and breathable.
19. A strappy velvet cami you'll be surprised cost you less than a week's worth of Starbucks because the material just feels so soft and ~luxurious~. It'll make going out with friends after an already-long day feel so much more comfortable.
20. A pack of 45 velvet hair scrunchies that basically feel like your favorite childhood stuffed animal. They're soft enough for both your ponytail and your wrist when you aren't actually using them.
21. These soft and squishy stress balls, which aren't as stiff as many others, because there's something addictive about feeling them squish through your fingers.
22. And a king-size heating pad to instantly disperse a welcoming warmth to soothe any areas where you may feel pain — and even if you don't, who can say no to a little therapeutic heat after a grueling day of work, school, or parenting!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.