28 Products You'll Probably Love If Eating Is Your Favorite Hobby
Me at literally any time of day: "What should I eat next?"
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This breakfast-sandwich maker because you won't rest until you've created the *ultimate* bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich and this little contraption can help you reach that goal in a hassle-free way.
2. A mini donut maker so you can create dazzling dozens sure to knock the socks off of all your guests at your next house party. According to reviewers, you can make a batch of seven in literally just two minutes!!
3. These reusable silicone cupcake liners if you love whipping cupcakes that look so amazing, all your friends ask if you're gonna be on Cupcake Wars anytime soon.
4. A sushi making kit that's perfect if you really wanna get your spicy tuna roll fix without spending $12 on just one roll.
5. Everything but the Bagel seasoning because it honestly just takes breakfast to a whole new level without leaving the house for overpriced brunch — sprinkle it on avocado toast, bagels, eggs, and more!
6. A set of silicone poaching cups since you're so determined to finally create the perfect runny yolk on the first try!!!!
7. This informative (and pretty) print that'll help you pick out the right seasonings to really take your meal up a notch with all the best complementary flavors.
8. A copy of The Flavor Bible, so you can start creating mouth-watering combinations of ingredients, textures, and temperatures whether you have a streak of ruining your dinners or every ingredient you touch turns to a meal of gold.
9. This stuffed patty mold to help you create what's bound to be the most incredibly satisfying burger experience of your life. It helps you stuff burger patties with whatever filling you want, so the possibilities are literally endless — lasagna-stuffed cheeseburger, anyone?
10. An adjustable rolling pin to make sure your dough is perfectly flattened to a uniform thickness so you don't end up with pie crusts that are thick on one side and too thin on the other, or star-shaped cookies that don't bake evenly.
11. This batter-dispenser that'll quickly make uniform cupcakes, pancakes, and muffins without any accidental spills or batter drips — perfect for anyone who has sworn off baking altogether because of how messy it can get, or how long it takes to fill just one tray of cupcake liners.
12. A microwave pasta cooker so you can expand on your personal collection of successful pasta recipes while getting perfect al dente pasta on every try — and it saves you more time than you might care to admit since you won't have to wait for the water to boil and then put the pasta in.
13. This rapid egg cooker because you love a soft-boiled egg that isn't too raw or runny and this sleek-looking dude can help you whip up not one, not two, but SIX breakfast eggs of your dreams all at once.
14. And this cute 'lil egg cup holder bound to be your ~knight in shining armor~ when it comes to holding those boiled eggs upright so you can easily dip your toast in the yolk.
15. A ravioli maker if you're tired of settling for store-bought or restaurant ravioli that never have enough filling inside!!! You make the ravioli, you control how much cheese goes in the middle (just don't overfill too much). 😎
16. This trio lasagna pan so you can invite the whole family to contribute their own favorite fillings for layers — and then eat 'em all together.
17. A set of three dinosaur-shaped cookie cutters because your love of homemade treats will never go extinct. Plus, these just up the fun of making (and eating) the cookies!
18. A bottle (or two or three) of Mike's Hot Honey to add some heat to your plate because you've ordered dinner from three different pizza places this week and they all could've used an extra kick.
19. This set of spice seasonings because you deserve the blue ribbon for most flavorful pork chops at the family barbecue.
20. A hot sauce sampler set so you can experiment with different ways to take your tastebuds to (hot) new heights no matter where you go for lunch.
21. Or!!! This hot sauce making kit that'll help you make your own spicy flavors from the convenience of your kitchen.
22. A mozzarella- and ricotta-making kit because it'll have you making pretty dang good mozz in almost no time — so much so that you might quit your day job and start a cheese-making business.
23. This air fryer for making hot, mouthwatering french fries (or any snack of choice) that only need a *teensy* bit of oil and can be ready to eat in less than 10 minutes.
24. Or an Instant Pot that's pretty much a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, and warmer ALL into one life-changing device. It's perfect for those days when you just have so much stuff to do but still want a hearty, homecooked meal — it'll also adjust the heating on its own so you'll barely lift a finger.
25. This Bluapple produce saver because nothing crushes a veggie craving quite like reaching into the fridge for the spinach you bought three days ago and realizing that half of it has already gone bad — and this little blue guy helps keep all your produce fresher for longer.
26. A fancy-looking Guac-Lock, which squeezes the air out of your favorite avocado-filled dip, so you can just whip up a bowl of guacamole and eat it day after day without encountering that yucky brown layer that usually appears from oxidation.
27. This ice cream cozy because your chocolate chip cookie dough froyo is just SO good that you don't wanna put it down but you also don't want your fingers to freeze off.
28. And a copy of Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat, which isn't just another recipe book you'll use for all of a week and forget about it. It'll actually teach you how to build flavors so you can create your own tasty, successful recipes.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.