35 Products With Before-And-After Photos That Might Make You Pinch Yourself In Disbelief
No, you aren't dreaming; you really can make your mucked-up toilets look almost good as new.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This Clorox toilet cleaning kit because thanks to rust, calcium, limescale, and just reaaaally tough stains, your toilet bowl has seen way better days.
2. A bottle of Glossier Exfoliating Skin Perfector to let your bright, acne mark-free skin shine (over time, of course) by gently removing dead skin cells.
3. This cradle cap comb that'll suuuuper gently remove any rough, dry skin from your baby's head. It's basically a cross between a silicone brush and a fine-tooth comb except it's ultra soft.
4. A bottle of pet earwax cleaner (free of harsh chemicals, of course) so your pet's ears can be squeaky clean enough for them to actually hear all the compliments you throw their way on the daily.
5. This Tend Skin Solution because you can no longer ignore the pain of ingrown hairs and razor bumps. Time to show 'em who's boss!
6. A mop and bucket set with reusable microfiber pads so you can scrub dried-up stains and spills and forget you ever had them in the first place.
7. These salicylic acid wart-removing adhesive bandages that'll work some magic to remove stubborn warts.
9. This dandruff shampoo because even though everyone gets dandruff and it's no big deal, you'd still prefer to not have white flakes falling onto your clothes throughout the day.
10. A cordless, handheld vacuum that'll suck up the dust and crumbs from surfaces in your home way faster than just brushing them into a dust pan.
11. And a bottle of Beautystat Universal C Skin Refiner because previously, you've spent years applying other products to fade discolored patches but they just haven't been doing you justice. This'll help even out your skin tone in as little as four weeks.
12. This stainless-steel cleaner and polish you can use to keep your refrigerator, dishwasher, oven door, sink, and other stainless steel surfaces smudge-free for longer. This means less cleaning for you in the long run.
13. A bottle of Biossance Squalane + Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum that'll help brighten up dull skin overnight so you can wake up and feel a lot more ~glowy~.
15. A bottle of Humane Acne Wash, a strong, 10% benzoyl peroxide cleanser that's totally vegan-friendly. It'll help you finally get your skin to ease up on those breakouts.
16. This wood polish that'll make your dusty doors, cabinets, hardwood floors, and furniture look and feel like they did the day you first got 'em. You might feel like you're walking through a totally new house.
17. Or a fast-acting carpet spot-removing spray so you can kiss those food and beverage stains on your carpet goodbye — even if it's been a few years.
18. This hairbrush cleaning tool if you'll sometimes let your brush accumulate weeks' worth of hair before you finally decide it's time to clean it.
19. A jetted tub cleaner because the icky scum and body oil build-up has been deterring you from taking a relaxing soak.
20. This jar of Aztec Secret Indian Bentonite Healing Clay because it's a cult-favorite mask that'll extract impurities from your skin for a suuuuper deep clean. I've tried this and it even helped fade some dark acne marks on my face!
21. A wheel cleaner to keep your caps shiny as heck while also allowing you to bypass all that painstaking scrubbing you usually have to do to get that crud off.
22. This paw protection cream formulated with vitamin E to keep your fur friend's paw pads moisturized year-round.
23. A foot file so you can turn rough, dry heels into baby-soft feet. It's as easy as shredding cheese on a grater!
24. This hair-finishing stick to smooth down those baby hairs and flyaways without a ton of icky, crunchy product.
25. A set of drill brushes so you can rid yourself of hard-to-clean grossness plaguing the surfaces of your stove, grill, shower, or floor.
26. This purple shampoo to remove warm/brassy tones from dyed blonde hair so you won't have to cough up too much money for regular maintenance at the salon.
27. A pack of Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes that'll almost make you feel like you have a green thumb. Just stick these guys into your plant pot every few weeks so you can keep your green babies alive and kicking — or even revive a plant you thought was long gone.
28. This hydrating argan oil hair mask and deep conditioner to strengthen and restore weak and damaged hair. Brb, ordering this rn because my hair is practically fried from years of dyeing it.
29. This jar of O'Keeffe's hand cream because it's time you put your foot down and take care of the painful cracks in your hands that you've been dealing with for what feels like forever. Blisters and dry skin begone!
31. A stainless-steel tongue scraper that'll banish bad breath and gross buildup that's been brewing on your tongue's surface.
32. This eco-friendly hard water stain-remover because pesky soap scum and residue have overstayed their welcome on your shower door, tile, toilet, and windows.
33. A bottle of Lip Bar Skin Serum Foundation to make your skin appear smoother and more even thanks to that ~ultra hydrating~ hyaluronic acid formula. Discolored splotches won't be able to make an appearance until you decide it's time to remove the makeup after a long day and wash your face.
34. A handy, dandy pet brush with tiny teeth to detangle your pet's fur while also removing dead hair to reduce shedding.
35. And this tube of Glossier Boy Brow to fluff up thin, sparse brows with almost no effort thanks to its soft pomade formula. It also won't leave flakes or make your brows feel too stiff like some eyebrow gels do.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.