29 Products With Before-And-After Photos You Basically Have To See To Believe They're Real
Who would've thought a toilet could look that clean after months of scum buildup?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cast-iron scrubber designed to help you scrape off any leftover bits of food and have your skillet looking like new without removing the seasoned coating.
2. These silver polish wipes that'll easily restore your tarnished jewelry so you won't have to buy replacements.
3. An ink remover because you might've exhausted all other options for removing those pesky Sharpie marks from surfaces you really didn't mean to mark up.
4. A shoe shining kit for that pair of boots that have weathered snow, wind, rain, and dirt and are long overdue for an effective cleaning.
5. This Lip Bar Skin Serum Foundation, which is infused with ultra hydrating hyaluronic acid, to make skin appear smoother and more even with every application. Unfortunately, a magic wand that'll make discolored splotches disappear doesn't exist, but this foundation kinda comes close.
6. A bottle of Tend Skin Solution for showing ingrown hairs and razor bumps who's boss. Bye, bye, painful red bumps!
7. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets so you can rescue all the tumblers you've let sit for too long in their moldy states. It happens to the best of us, but there's finally an easy solution!
8. This red-wine stain remover that'll give you your favorite floofy blanket back — minus the merlot stains.
9. A bottle of pet earwax cleaner (free of harsh chemicals, of course) so your pet's ears can be squeaky clean enough for them to actually hear all the compliments you throw their way on the daily.
10. This grout pen to totally hide those years and years and years of grime buildup in between your tiles and make your grout appear brand-new.
11. A cleanser and polishing powder that will give all of your tarnished cookware an America's Next Top Model-level makeover.
12. An eyeshadow primer so the look you spent so long on this morning can actually stay put all day long — leave your eyeshadow palette at home; you won't be needing any touch-ups.
13. This jewelry cleaning pen to restore your jewelry's *dazzle* and make 'em look as good as the day you bought them.
14. And a bottle of Beautystat Universal C Skin Refiner to help even out your skin tone in as little as four weeks, which is way more impressive than the other serums you've spent years applying to fade discolored patches to no avail.
15. This toenail brace kit that'll fix ingrown and curved toenails so well that you might eventually forget about the pain they've caused you in the past.
16. A headlight restoration kit because you haven't had clean, smudge-free headlights since college and you're tired of hearing your parents nag you for it.
17. This Clorox toilet cleaning kit to make up for all those weeks and weeks of saying, "I'll clean the toilet bowl next Saturday."
18. A rust-stain removing gel that'll make it feel like you've turned back time to before you had stubborn, rusted surfaces in your home and bathroom.
19. This makeup brush shampoo because we're all guilty of putting off cleaning our makeup brushes regularly and now we're paying the price of gross, gunked-up bristles.
20. A ceramic-stove top cleaning kit that'll pretty much take you back to sparkling clean, smudge-free stove tops.
21. This bottle of anti-dandruff shampoo because you were totally fine with just a few small flakes here and there, but now these large, clumpy flakes are becoming more troublesome and it's about time you've kicked them to the curb.
22. Or a natural dry shampoo powder that'll freshen up your roots so well that your friends might go, "I thought you said you didn't have time to wash your hair this morning."
23. This bottle of Glossier Exfoliating Skin Perfector to gently remove dead skin cells and (overtime) reveal the bright, mark-free skin that's been hiding out all this time.
24. A cradle cap comb that'll suuuuper gently remove any rough, dry skin from your baby's head thanks to the ultra soft combo of a silicone brush and fine-tooth comb.
25. A bottle of Fanola purple shampoo to transform brassy strands back into the gorgeous, platinum look you miss so dearly.
26. This tube of Elizavecca's CER-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein treatment for damaged, over-processed locks. If you're tired of looking at totally fried strands from straightening and dyeing your hair all the time, 1) I'm totally with ya, and 2) you might be surprised by how soft and smooth this treatment leaves your locks.
27. A bottle of mold and mildew remover because it seems like tubs and showers just get so gross-looking so quickly. Just apply the gel on the surface, let it sit for around seven hours, and rinse it off — no scrubbing required!
28. This Briogeo Strengthening Treatment Oil to tame frizz and flyaways — no matter what your hair texture is — without making you layer on product after product every single day.
29. And a bottle of sulfate-free Biotin shampoo infused with tea tree, jojoba, and Argan oils to help with hair loss and make your hair appear softer and more volumized.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.