24 Products That'll Help Solve Almost All Of Your Cooking Problems
For my next trick, I'll cook an entire chicken without burning the house down.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A microwave pasta cooker that'll give you perfect pasta in all of its ~al dente~ glory. You'll never overcook or underboil spaghetti again.
2. This clip-on strainer — you'll want to buy it ASAP if you're sick and freakin' tired of accidentally burning your hands while trying to strain boiling water out of your food.
4. Bluapple produce savers because nothing's more heartbreaking than reaching for some veggies to whip up dinner and realizing that half of what you bought has already gone bad. 😭
5. A pasta measuring tool to *finally* put an end to figuring out how much spaghetti you really need for you and one other person. That also means you won't have to toss any leftovers (or eat pasta for days) because you accidentally made too much.
6. This butter saver that'll ensure all your sticks of butter stay as fresh and as mess-free as possible.
7. A set of stovetop burner protectors so you can unleash your inner Gordon Ramsey without having to painstakingly scrub old grease and dried spills and stains from around your burners.
8. This Instant Pot that combines the amazing powers of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, and warmer ALL into one unearthly device. It'll also adjust the heating on its own to give you the dish of your dreams so you barely have to lift a finger.
9. An air fryer for when you want to enjoy the crunch of French fries (or any little snack of choice) but without any extra grease or oil.
10. This little kitchen timer to make sure you never, ever, EVER accidentally forget about your food and burn it on the stove again.
11. A super sleek 13-piece knife set that'll help you cut through meats and veggies like they're made of air. This knife set = major time saver when you're no longer struggling to cut up cabbage with your old, dull knives.
12. Orrrr, this knife sharpener to breathe new life into an old set of knives so you can still prep your ingredients like a pro.
13. An rapid egg cooker because if you're like me and always end up with an egg that's too raw and runny, you'll be thanking the heavens when you can actually get SIX perfectly soft- or medium-boiled eggs in one go.
14. One & Done Seasoning — you'll want to put it on literally everything you cook for top-notch flavor. Salt and pepper who?
15. This silicone bear that'll turn brown sugar from hard lumps to soft, cooking and baking–worthy material. You'll never be caught tossing hardened brown sugar again.
16. A doo-hickey that'll open those pesky jar lids so you can stop breaking your wrist and running lids under hot water just to get your dang olive jar open.
17. Flexible cutting boards to make cooking fun again because 1) they're super cute and colorful, 2) they help you avoid cross-contamination, and 3) they're super easy to clean.
18. A set of reusable cooking bands that you can use in place of twine or toothpicks for holding food together while cooking it. They're durable enough to securely wrap around meat and veggies.
19. Ceramic pie weights to help you avoid a rising crust when blind baking. Look out, world, there's a new barefoot Contessa in town.
20. Or a whimsical ceramic pie bird that'll give your pastries the ventilation they need to avoid soggy crusts and boiled over juices.
21. Some heat-resistant mini silicone spatulas to make sure you get the last bit of everything from the bottom of every jar. Plus, they're perfect for cooking and spreading things like frosting, cheese, and mayo.
22. A recipe book because it's the perfect way to learn how to whip up yummy-tasting meals without spending forever in the kitchen.
23. This herb and kale stripper to help you prepare those leafy greens in a snap. Just insert the stem through a hole and pull!
24. And a nonstick silicone mat you can bake directly on top of to avoid having the bottoms of your food burn, thanks to this baby's tiny pyramid surface design.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.