39 Products That'll Help You Complain Less By Solving Some Of Your Problems
Frequently clogged drains, burnt dinners, and foot blisters are officially problems of the past.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The TubShroom that's famous for a dang good reason — it's just so good at trapping shower hair so well that you'll stop shuddering every time you have to unclog the drain by hand.
2. A pack of bra strap clips because you always find yourself pulling your strap back up when it slides down your shoulder every three seconds.
3. This Leaflow device that'll help you get a steady stream of water into the pot — you always somehow manage to misjudge the direction of water and end up spilling it all over your countertop.
4. A silicone sink strainer because scraping around the sink with bare hands for wet food bits is always such a (gross) chore. *Shudders*.
5. These cute chip clips because you're tired of crunching into stale chips after you just didn't make sure the bag was closed tight enough.
6. A handy reminder so your partner doesn't accidentally give the corgi a second helping of dinner after you've already done so.
7. This anti-blister foot balm because your shoes ALWAYS end up eating away at the backs of your feet, leaving you to limp home.
8. A winged eyeliner stamp so you can finally stop spending five minutes (per eye!!!) trying to create the sleekest wing only to mess up and have to start all over again.
9. These egg poaching cups because your every prior attempt at perfectly poached eggs has ended up with ones that are either too runny or too overcooked. The cups keep the cracked egg in place while the boiling water evenly cooks it.
10. A dishwasher magnet to finally put an end to the familiar family bickering about dirty dishes resting among sparkling clean ones.
11. These wine condoms because your wine just never tastes as fresh when you open a bottle and then re-cork it to store it in your fridge. It fits snugly across the top of an open bottle to lock out any air that might try to sneak in.
12. A set of sticky-stake insect traps — while you're super excited about your new plant children, they've unfortunately welcomed a host of pesky gnats into your home and you just need to get rid of those suckers. This traps gnats, thrips, and fruit flies.
13. This basic little kitchen timer since every time you try to bake a nice dinner or dessert, you always forget how much time has passed and end up burning everything. It's a small idea that's simple to implement.
14. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets because you the answer to your grimey, discolored water bottle was simply buying a new one....until that one got all gross too. All you'll need is 15 minutes and you'll have a crystal clean mug.
15. This flip top you attach to your bottles to make sure you actually get every last drop of product. No more mumbling to yourself about not getting your money's worth when you buy ketchup or barbecue sauce.
16. A garbage disposal cleaner because you pinch your nose every time you're near the think because of all the muck that's trapped down there. Just plop a tablet into your sink, turn on the water, and watch it fizz and dislodge all that gunk.
17. This Verb Energy bar if you've been searching far and wide for a way to up your energy without consuming yet another cup of coffee. It's made with organic green tea to sustain your energy.
18. A brown sugar-softening bear because every dang time you're in the mood to bake a batch of cookies, your brown sugar has gone hard and it's no longer useable. Just soak this in water for 20 minutes and then place it in your brown sugar.
19. These vacuum-sealed bags since your closet is just a cluttered mess and every time you open it up to grab a t-shirt, you're greeted with an avalanche of pants and tops. A handy pump sucks the excess air out of a bag filled with clothes, which causes the bag (and everything inside it!) to become as compressed as possible.
20. A guac-lock container to keep the guac you spent time and money making so fresh for so much longer. Now you won't have to wonder where you went wrong and can extend the life of the same batch of guac.
21. This double closet rod because you curse the day you bought a house with an impossibly tiny closet. This'll help you maximize your closet space and create a new place for the all the clothing items that normally just stay crammed onto one rod.
22. And this microfiber towel-material pillowcase for those times when you've washed your hair but it's still not dry enough for you to sleep on without ruining your pillowcase (these have a waterproof lining).
23. An accordion organizer perfect for filing away important documents you may want to hold onto. Up until now, you've just been leaving your credit card bills in a pile on the table and always freak out a little when you can't find the statement you're looking for.
24. This nonslip rug pad so you don't go flying every time you step through the front door. Your mom is always nagging you about the dangerous combo of slippery rugs and hardwood floors, and she's right.
25. A pack of 100 sound-dampening bumpers because the sound of cupboard boards slamming when you're on a phone call just irks you in ways you can't describe.
26. This tube of Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream — every other moisturizer you've tried just left your already-oily skin looking like a greased frying pan and you're tired of having to blot throughout the day.
27. A draft guard to protect your home from chilly air that tries to sneak in under the door. Your heating bill from last year might've been sky high but this time around should be better since you'll be able to keep the cold air out.
28. These suede heel grips because breaking in a pair of new shoes is the WORST when they keep giving you blisters.
29. A set of four motion sensor lights because you're tired of bumping into things in your front yard when you're walking around outside at night.
30. And a pair of extra large wool dryer balls to help your laundry dry 25% faster and feel much softer. No more having to throw your towels back in for a second round of drying!
31. These glue traps to put an end to the reign of terror of the creepy crawlies that rear their heads in the most vulnerable corners of your home — even if you've only seen a roach roaming your bathroom once, it'll certainly be the last time you ever see it.
32. A pack of natural charcoal deodorizers to neutralize smelly shoes because you hate breathing in the funk from your sneakers every time you walk by them.
33. This super-handy aromatherapy migraine stick that can actually help alleviate your headaches before they get worse. Once your headaches hit, you just become extremely irritable all day.
34. A Burst Oral Care electric toothbrush because you're always taking extra time in the morning to comfort bleeding gums and just want an overall healthier-feeling mouth.
35. This jewelry cleaning stick since your bling just hasn't had the same sparkle it did when you first got it and you reaaaaaally don't want to spend too much to get it professionally cleaned.
36. A roller stamp because the worst part of getting a new package is having to rip your name and address off the boxes before you dispose of them. This'll black out any identifying information from old letters, bills, and receipts.
37. This drain snake to remove any hair buildup and other obstructions that leave your sinks clogged and your life a living hell of dirty, slow-draining water.
38. A set of conversation cards for couples if your relationship hasn't been as strong as it could be and you want to better understand each other. Some reviewers say the cards have strengthened their relationships by making it easier for them to approach certain topics.
39. And this ring sizer because nothing's more annoying than ordering a pretty ring online only to have it not fit correctly because you just guessed your size.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.