24 Products Reviewers Have Actually Said Made Their Lives So Much Easier
Why have I been struggling all this time??
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mold and mildew remover to completely cut down on the elbow grease you'll have to put in trying to remove the icky, black and brown spots in between the tiles in your bathroom.
2. This handy cat groomer that provides your cat with endless scratching and grooming so you don't have to. It mounts to the corners of your walls and includes a compartment for storing catnip (so they have an extra incentive to take this toy for a spin!!).
3. A shampoo massager for ensuring your sensitive scalp gets the deep clean it deserves after a long, arduous week. The silicone bristles are firm but soft enough to not hurt your head.
4. These Miracle-Gro plant food spikes because it's bad enough that you weren't born with a green thumb, but caring for your saplings is the last thing on your mind when you come home after a long day of work.
5. A jewelry cleaning pen so you don't have to pay for all the rings in your collection to get professionally cleansed of any everyday grime every couple of months — you can just do it from the comfort of your home.
6. This pumice cleaning stone because every time you scrub the heck out of those hard water stains in your toilet, they just reappear the following week. Plus, reviewers say that it works with just about 20 minutes of scrubbing.
7. A pet hair broom and squeegee that seems to magically make stubborn pet hairs entangled between your carpet fibers ~disappear~ — or at least become less of a burden so you have a cleaner-looking carpet.
8. This makeup brush shampoo because — admit it — sometimes cleaning your brushes with just normal soap and water takes so damn long that you just wind up skipping the weekly washing altogether...which only leads to more buildup in your precious brushes.
9. A carpet stain remover spray so you don't have to painstakingly scrub on your hands and knees every time your cat not-so-accidentally knocks your soda or coffee off your table.
10. This drain snake that'll easily slither down the bathroom and sink drains to remove any hair buildup and other obstructions that leave your sinks clogged and your life a living hell of dirty, slow-draining water.
11. A pack of washing machine cleaner tablets because, ironically, your washer may need a cleaning of its own when it starts accumulating those unsightly residue stains and grime.
12. These conversation cards for couples that some reviewers say have strengthened their relationships by making it easier for them to approach certain topics.
13. A compression therapy eye mask so you can wake up feeling more refreshed and ready to tackle whatever the day throws at you. It's designed with pain-relieving properties to help subdue headaches, migraines, and eyestrain.
14. These cable clips to keep your charging cords tangle-free and in-place so you can always find 'em when you need 'em — every second counts when your phone is on 1% and you're on the verge of being left with the black screen of death.
15. A ring sizer so you no longer have to guess which ring size will fit you perfectly when ordering online.
17. A compact cold brew maker so you can take your sweet time pouring yourself a nice cup in the morning instead of rushing to make it out of the house in time to stop by your local cafe before work.
18. This multi-purpose cleaner (that's actually safe to use on brass, chrome, stainless steel, glass-ceramic, porcelain, aluminum, and more) so you can leave most of the dingy surfaces in your home sparkling clean without purchasing separate products for each.
19. A set of packing cubes to make compressing six days' worth of outfits into your tiny carry-on SO much easier.
20. This ~wildly popular~ purple shampoo because it'll prevent you from having to go back to the salon every couple of weeks to tone the brassiness out of blonde highlights.
21. A pack of reusable grocery bags that are actually much stronger than they look and will make it easier for you to ferry your purchases back home without forcing you to carry a dozen plastic bags at once.
22. This RFID-blocking travel wallet so you can organize all your travel docs, identification, credit cards, and cash, then whip out that passport at security check without skipping a beat.
23. A honeycomb organizer that'll help you quickly find what you're looking for in your too-cluttered drawer.
24. And this eyeliner stamp because some days you just don't want to spend an extra 20 minutes correcting your failed attempts at winged eyeliner. This gives you a perfect cat eye in seconds.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.