24 Products From Sephora That Are So Good They Have Hundreds Of Five-Star Reviews To Prove It
For good reason.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tube of Fenty Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer to leave your pout looking fuller, smoother, and with a ~delicious~ shine. Plus, it's formulated with shea butter to condition your lips while you work 👏🏽 your 👏🏽 look. 👏🏽
2. This Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil so you can create a natural-looking eyebrow look without worry about smudging or touching up throughout the day.
3. A bottle of Armani Luminous Silk Foundation that'll leave you with a look that's almost as ~luxurious~ as the product sounds. The buildable coverage and smooth finish might make it look like you have a second skin.
4. This bottle of Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray because it'll keep makeup looking fresh as heck for up to 16 wonderful hours. Plus, the mist feels practically weightless on your skin.
5. A set of 10 cruelty-free makeup brushes to help you apply your products beautifully — and, the faux leather roll-up case gives you a nice, convenient place to store your brushes (especially if you're like me and lose 'em sometimes. Oops).
6. This tube of Grande Cosmetics Lash Enhancing Serum because it contains vitamins and amino acids to help promote the length and health of natural lashes.
7. This jar of Farmacy Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm to help the day's makeup, dirt, and grime literally ~melt~ off your face without any deep scrubbing (tysm, sunflower and ginger root oils). Even that gunky sunscreen residue is no match for this product's turmeric and Moringa extract.
8. An Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette because it includes a mix of pigmented mattes, metallics, and shimmers to help you create a variety of looks for sooooo many occasions — you might not want any other palette, TBH.
9. A Drunk Elephant Antioxidant Face Oil formulated with Marula seed oil to give your skin the moisture boost it's been craving after weeks of abandoning your skincare routine altogether.
10. This jar of Olehenriksen Banana Bright Eye Crème to help you achieve a brighter-looking eye area after regular use thanks to the added Vitamin C. With all the hydration it'll give you, you might be so surprised by how lightweight it is.
11. These Peace Out Acne Healing Dots for when you have a pimple with a whitehead you're just itching to pop. Just place a dot over the affected spot, get some beauty sleep, and peel it off for a satisfying look at the gunk it sucked out of your skin.
12. This tube of Fresh Soy Makeup Removing Face Wash to help ward off dry, dull skin and uneven texture. The soy proteins, cucumber extract, and rosewater, which help to calm, soothe, and restore suppleness, are kind of like a pick-me-up for your skin.
13. Or a bottle of Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser that might feel like a glass of green juice for your face — especially since it's formulated with kale for glowing skin, spinach for conditioning skin, and green tea for clearing skin with its anti-inflammatory properties.
14. A can of Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo that's sure to save the day when you reallyyyyy aren't ready to give your hair another wash even though your oily roots are trying to coax you otherwise.
15. This bottle of Moroccanoil treatment you can apply to damp hair to boost its shine and tame some unruly flyaways. Plus, the argan oil and flax seed extract work to strengthen your strands.
16. A Beautyblender Pro makeup sponge to help you achieve a smooth finish as you apply makeup. Plus, reviewers say it's long-lasting and doesn't look super gross and caked up even after you've washed product out of it over and over again.
17. And this Sephora Collection Daily Brush Cleaner that'll help give your makeup brushes the cleaning of their lives. It's fast-drying so you can clean your brushes in a pinch, and it doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
18. A Kat Von D Vegan Beauty Tattoo Liner pen with a super precise tip so you can take your pick between a dramatic, swooping cat-eye and a subtle trail of pigment.
19. This tube of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara that'll leave your lashes with a fanned-out flair you won't be able to stop looking at. In two coats, it adds volume, length, and curl for a dramatic eye look.
20. A tube of Fenty Stunna Lip Paint to add a light-weight, long-wearing pop of color to your pout. It stays put and stays matte so you don't have to worry about reapplying after you've had your cup of coffee.
21. Or a tube of Milk Makeup Lip + Cheek Tint to deliver versatile and buildable color to your lips and face so you can have the most pinchable cheeks and kissable colors you can imagine.
22. This tube of IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream because it'll give you the coverage of a concealer with the feel of a moisturizer all in just one product. It's even formulated with hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture.
23. A jar of Amika Soulfood Hair Mask to nourish and help restore dry, damaged hair, leaving it touchably smoother.
24. And this bottle of Ouai Wave Spray for when you want to switch up your 'do and give yourself a just-came-from-the-ocean hair look. A few spritzes of this rice protein formula is all you need for beachy waves.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.