We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Vacuum storage bags that'll help you *finally* tame your ferociously messy closet and pretty much make you feel like you've moved into a new room.
2. A productivity planner to help you get better at managing your time and staying on top of your to-do list.
3. This fabric shaver so you can groom your old couch cushions to perfection and save some serious $$$ from not having to replace them.
4. A migraine stick to help alleviate headaches before they become a major problem, which can help you power through your day.
5. The 9-in-1 Instant Pot so you can have the meals of your dreams without putting in a ton of effort to make sure nothing burns on the stove.
6. A fitness tracker watch because it'll inspire you to keep movin' to get those daily steps in.
7. This honeycomb drawer organizer for an aesthetically pleasing way to make sure you keep your clothing drawers neat and orderly once and for all.
8. A fun-to-read career book that'll give you universal tips for climbing the ladder in your industry and becoming the ~ah-mazing~, confident worker you know you can be.
9. This daily habit tracker for anyone who wants to start and maintain really good habits but just needs a little something to help them stay motivated.
10. And a portable smoothie blender — especially perfect if one of the good habits you want to hold onto is getting your daily serving of fruit and veggies — that's so convenient that you have no excuse to not have your daily morning beverage.
11. Or, this compact cold brew maker you'll want ASAP if your New Years resolution is to save money on iced coffee.
12. A grout pen to cover up any unsightly grime in between tiles and make you feel like you're in someone else's bathroom.
13. This magnetic meal planner pad so you can effectively plan your family's meals for the week and save yourself from scrambling to throw something together at the last minute.
14. And a set of plastic containers to make prepping an entire weeks-worth of meals basically effortless.
15. A 'lil waffle maker that creates beautiful heart-shaped waffles because sometimes it's the small (delicious) pleasures that really make us feel like a winner.
16. Some shoe cushions so you don't have to return those brand new shoes you love so much the moment they give you the slightest blister.
17. A relaxing Epsom salt foot soak, which some reviewers say helped relieve their toe fungus, because you totally deserve a spa treatment for how hard you work.
18. The Bed Head Headrush Shine Spray because your hair ALWAYS finds a way to look frizzy and unruly at the exact times you *really* need it to be on its best behavior the most.
19. This shoe cleaning solution that'll make everyone you know wonder how you manage to keep your kicks looking sparkly clean when you're so busy running around doing errands all the time.
20. A useful and well-researched book for smart, successful, ambitious people who wonder why on earth they're still single.
21. This daily gratitude journal to help re-gain a positive mindset by reflecting on the many good aspects of your day, no matter how big or small they might've been.
22. The infamous drain millipede because it'll help clean the sink and tub drains so well that you might actually feel like a hero just for telling your friends and family about it.
23. A sleek little cord protector because almost nothing beats the wave of victory that washes over you when you pull out earbuds that don't need to be untangled.
24. This portable charger so you'll never be caught with a dead phone battery when you need to place a call or text the most.
25. An alarm clock that'll gradually wake you up with a nice, slow sunrise so you can begin your mornings feeling peaceful.
26. This time-marked water bottle if you're a bit of a slowpoke when it comes to staying on track with your daily hydration.
27. And a set of soda can lids because it's the little things (like preserved sparkling water) that really make the day worth talking about if we're being honest.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.