25 Products For Anyone Who's Ready To Start Taking Better Care Of Themselves
Because improving just one area of your life can have a profound effect on the others.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A handy checklist because you often leave urgent tasks for the last possible second and you're tired of dealing with the consequences.
2. This makeup removing towel so you can take off your foundation, blush, eyeliner, and all with just water and a few wipes — as annoying as it can be to remove all your makeup after a long day, you've noticed your skin feeling particularly gunky lately and not going to bed with a clean face could be the reason why.
3. A pack of oral rinses to boost the effects of brushing your teeth by neutralizing sulfur-producing bacteria (ick) that causes bad breath.
4. These acupressure rings to roll up and down your weary fingers since you've been noticing some pain from all the typing you do all day at work and it's kind of creeping to that point where it's all you can think about.
5. A durable, non-slip yoga mat, which works extra hard to cushion your joints while you use it, so you can kickstart the workout routine you've been meaning to dive into but kept putting off because the gym is a little too far out of your way. Now you can just reach your health goals from the comfort of your home!
6. This tube of My Skin Mentor Dr. G Brightening Peeling Gel to help you visibly slough off rough, dead skin cells and not only brighten up your face, but also your day.
7. A coloring book because you hadn't realized how stressed you really were until you began the soothing practice of coloring. The patterns are actually designed by a neuroscientist to help you focus your brain, promote creativity, and ultimately improve your mood.
8. This compact essential oil diffuser you can use to make your den or bedroom feel more relaxing despite a long, stressful day. I'm personally a fan of using diffusers with a lavender or citrus scent to help me focus on work.
9. A bottle of melatonin sleep gummies to help you keep the tossing and turning at a minimum and actually NOT struggle to fall asleep once. You just might finally be able to wake up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day.
10. This contoured memory foam sleep mask because unlike with other sleep masks, you'll actually be able to feel like you're sleeping in a pitch-black room without an eye mask's pressure weighing on your eyeballs.
11. A set of dumbbells that might actually inspire you to start incorporating weights into your fitness routine without the intimidation of giant, bulky machines with a million parts.
12. Or these exercise cards because part of what makes going to the gym so daunting is not even knowing what workouts you'll be doing — the handy illustrations on these cards walk you through unfamiliar workouts so you can come up with a game plan ahead of time and successfully execute the moves.
13. An exercise ball to help you keep up with your fitness routine in a low-impact way even while you get through yet another stressful episode of The Bachelor.
14. This one-gallon water bottle with motivational time markers to encourage you to stay hydrated throughout the day because you'd be surprised by how much more energized and focused you'll feel when you've actually had enough water to drink.
15. A magnetic weekly meal planner because you might be less tempted to rifle through the kitchen cupboards for snacks every 20 minutes when you have a ~delish~ (and filling) homemade chicken pot pie to look forward to preparing instead. Keeping the pad on hand makes it so easy for you to remember to fill your fridge with everything you need for yummy recipes.
16. This set of five leak-proof storage containers so you can prep a week's worth of lunches or dinners ahead of time to totally defeat the daily frenzy of not knowing what you're going to eat.
17. And, of course, this stylish insulated lunch tote to give you a cute and easy way to carry your homecooked lunch to and from work or school so you no longer feel like you have to spend money on pricey food for the fourth time this week.
18. This set of 16 soothing sheet masks because, even if you don't have time or money to invest in a full-blown spa day, you still deserve even just 30 minutes of peace to yourself — so why not treat your skin while you're at it?
19. A Passion Planner to help you stay on track to achieve your personal and professional goals because merely saying you want to launch your side business for extra income this year isn't enough — you need to create actionable steps toward it.
20. This five-year memory book because it'll help you stop dwelling on past negative experiences by highlighting more positive daily experiences every year for the next five years. You can literally look back and see how far you've come.
21. A budgeting book to take the stress out of tracking your spending. While you should 100% take care of yourself, you should also take care of your bank account and make sure you aren't hitting any negative numbers.
22. This nail and cuticle oil because it'll help repair any havoc you've wreaked on your nails from frantically picking at them all day.
23. A pair of blue-light blocking glasses to help prevent any already-existing eye strain from staring at a computer all day from getting even worse.
24. This self-help book, because you might actually become a morning person (even if you swear you aren't) when you learn about why rising early is tied to increased productivity. No more complaining about not having enough hours in the day to do everything you need to get done and still unwind.
25. And a weighted blanket to help anxious and restless sleepers have a better night's sleep. You just might make it through the night without your rest being disturbed several times!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.