23 Practical Things For People Who Are Always Traveling
Whether you're OOO on a weeklong vacation or getting away for a short weekend trip, you just might find yourself reaching for these items every single time.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This stylish, foldable jewelry organizer so you can *finally* stop pulling tangled necklaces and bracelets out of little resealable bags when you get to your hotel room.
2. Some not so ordinary–earplugs that'll actually help you AVOID that painful popping that happens because of the difference in pressure. Now THIS will give you a reason to clap when the plane lands.
3. A set of six packing cubes for anyone who hasn't yet mastered the art of shoving a quarter of their wardrobe into a carry-on for a three-day trip.
4. This external charger that's sure to keep your phone juiced up whether you're out having a photoshoot on a gondola in Venice, or cruising in a Jeep through the Australian Outback.
5. A block — yes, A BLOCK — of shampoo so you can have one less bottle of liquid to worry about accidentally spilling all over your belongings.
6. This collapsible water bottle because it'll help keep you hydrated throughout your flight without taking up precious space in your carry-on.
7. A secure backpack so you can be a tourist with the peace of mind of knowing that the zipper design makes it hard for thieves to open your bag.
8. Some anti-chafe balm that'll let you walk around snapping pics ALL DAY without so much as a blister, bump, or rash.
9. A luggage lock for anyone who's paranoid about leaving an unlocked suitcase in their hotel room while they're out for the day. Now you can tour all day knowing that no one can break into your suitcase even if they wanted to.
10. This super cute passport holder that doubles as a place to store important credit cards. So instead of rifling through your bag for your wallet, you can easily whip out what you need when going through security AND when killing time at the airport bar.
11. A waterproof phone pouch to bring on vacations by the sea. It'll keep your phone dry so you can snorkel, kayak, and swim, but still get the Insta pics to prove it. *flips hair*
12. Some toothpaste tablets so you can chew your way to a clean mouth while on vacation. They take up less space in your bag than a normal tube of toothpaste, and if you just take the number of tabs you need, you don't have to worry about re-packing them.
13. This convenient mini first-aid kit because you never know when you might need a bandage in a pinch — just because you're on vacation doesn't mean accidents can't happen!!!
14. A foldable laundry bag that easily slides right into your luggage so you'll always have a place to collect your dirty clothes because no one wants their worn underwear piled on top of clean shirts. Rookie mistakes? Don't know 'em.
15. A rain poncho you can conveniently sneak into your luggage to keep you dry during any surprise showers while you're on vacation.
16. This super detailed packing checklist because it'll turn you into the Type A you never knew you were, and you'll never forget anything important at home again.
17. A compact travel bag that'll help you keep all of your cords for electronics in one neat place. Nothing hits harder than that mini panic attack when you're at the gate about to turn your bag inside-out because you can't find your phone charger.
18. This simple but stylish carry-on bag because it's spacious enough to hold all of your weekend necessities, has a back pocket specifically for your passport, boarding pass, and other important travel documents, *and* fits conveniently on top of your suitcase so you can get from gate to gate with ease.
19. Or a 20 inch carry on–suitcase from AmazonBasics with a hard case and expandable zips so you can really fit everything you need and still pass the carry-on sizing guidelines with flying colors.
20. This TSA-approved bottle of Mario Badescu moisturizer because your skincare routine doesn't need to come to a halt just because you're traveling.
21. Some ~sweet~ looking luggage tags with a durable steel loop so you'll be able to spot your bag from luggage claim a mile away.
22. A clear, quart-sized bag that takes the guesswork out of the dreaded 3-1-1 rule so you won't hold up the security line tossing products that don't fit.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.