We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of compression arch bands that'll support your feet and, according to reviewers, help alleviate pain from fallen arches, flat feet, bunions, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, and arthritis. Just slip 'em on before you put your shoes on!
2. Or these shoe inserts because they're sturdy yet comfortable enough to deliver support to the balls of your feet, your heels, and your arches. Plus, you can use 'em in pretty much any shoe without feeling like your toes are crammed in extra tight.
3. This pack of suede heel grips to help prevent existing blisters from too-tight shoes from getting even worse. And they'll prevent blisters from brand-new shoes while you break 'em in.
4. A wooden foot roller that'll help massage away the pain of wearing your cutest — yet most painful — pair of flats all day.
5. These natural charcoal deodorizers to neutralize smelly shoes so you aren't left breathing a never-ending cloud of funk every time you take your sneakers off.
6. A bottle of Pink Miracle Shoe Cleaner because your suede shoes have been so dirty for way too long. With just a few drops and some scrubbing, this stuff'll also clean dirt off of shoes made of leather, vinyl, nubuck, and canvas.
7. And a pair of pumps with a nude shade for pretty much anyone's skin tone — aka, the dressy shoe staple you've always wanted but never knew existed.
8. These heel stoppers because you've hurt your ankle one too many times from wearing skinny heels and sinking into grass or slipping through tiny cracks. These things can also just protect your heels in general!
9. A boot-fix glue that'll make anyone think twice before tossing their favorite combat boots that are literally falling apart at the front. This glue will dry nearly instantly and won't expand when it hardens. The dried glue also stands up to heat, cold, and moisture.
10. This over-the-door organizer so you can easily and quickly grab your favorite pair of shoes and head out the door instead of rummaging around the sneaker pile in your closet only to pull out mis-matched pairs. Plus, this hangs on the back of your door so you can keep your shoes from taking up floor space!
11. Or this shoe shelf if you don't have space in your closet but still need a place to organize all your shoes. You can keep it right by your front door so you don't have to run back to your room to grab your desired pair for the day.
12. A water repellent spray to help your boots and sneakers survive even the rainiest, snowiest days. The spray goes on clear and dries quickly. It'll also help repel mud, ice, and other stains.
13. These no-show socks because only when you reach for your flats or low-top canvas sneakers do you realize that you don't own these hidden guys and wearing your kicks sock-less just isn't an option.
14. A pack of five sole adhesives designed with a rubber grip to prevent your cutest (yet most slippery) shoes from sending you sliding across the floor every 10 minutes.
15. These ankle and heel cushion inserts that'll relieve the aching pressure from that area that makes you regret wearing anything other than bedroom slippers. They'll work great for heels but will also save your feet if your flat shoes tend to rub against your ankles.
16. A pack of bright shoelaces to replace the dingy laces on the shoes you've worn every single day for the last three years. Plus, there's something about a new set of laces that makes even the oldest pairs of shoes feel brand new.
17. These shoe stretchers that'll slightly increase the width and length of shoes that are just a wee bit tight. In other words, you won't have to reluctantly return your shoes after gingerly trying to get more comfortable in them to no avail.
18. A pair of UGG boot insoles to turn any pair of hard, uncomfy shoes into a cloud of soft wool. You can also replace the worn-down insoles on the UGGs you've had since high school.
19. And an UGG shoe care kit so you can restore your UGGs to their clean, smooth state after you let them get stained and dusty over all these years.
20. These scented sneaker balls that'll kill the stink of sweaty shoes, gym bags, and even lockers so your sneakers can stop smelling like you dipped them in a bucket of sweat.
21. A roll-on anti-chafe stick to prevent your skin from getting blistered, chafed, or otherwise irritated when you sweat in your sneakers all day during your hike.
22. And a therapeutic foot soak made with Epsom salt, shea butter, and coconut extract to pamper your tired feet after you've been cramming them inside shoes all week.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.