1. This inflatable mesh hammock to help you float around your pool if you just want to have an easy, breezy afternoon kicking back.
2. An inflatable avocado raft because your bland backyard pool was really the *pits* without it. Plus, the removable center can also act as a ball for tossing around while you relax.
3. This netted skimmer if you seem to have misplaced the one you used last summer and don't want to use your hands to weed out the oncoming cluster of leaves that are sure to land in the water.
4. Or a clip-on skimmer attachment to save you the work of going after debris in your pool every morning. The clip attaches your net to your pool ladder and uses the natural circulation of your pool to catch leaves and sticks that slowly drift into it.
5. This inflatable beer pong table so you and your siblings don't have to choose between chilling in the water and setting up for a round of friendly competition.
6. A floating cooler to keep chilled drinks just within reach while you merrily float your way through the afternoon. Gone are the days of having to get out of the pool, throw on sandals, walk inside for a drink, and walk back out to get back inside the pool — such a process!
7. This towel rack that'll keep your towels and extra clothes off the ground and on standby for when you're ready to make your exit.
8. A set of drink floaties to keep your homemade frozen marg secure as you bob around the water pretending you're on a tropical island.
9. This watermelon ball that you actually fill with water to add a little weight to it — it'll be perfect for bouncing and tossing if you and your fam are up for a game of underwater basketball.
10. A pack of water blasters you won't have to leave the pool to refill at the hose — this way, you can literally keep the good, clean fun inside the water at all times.
11. This pool fountain you can install on the edge of an in-ground pool to cool things down so you aren't left stuck on dry land because the pool water is annoyingly warm.
12. This set of underwater rings because your kids have already gotten bored just sitting and kicking around the pool. Make a fun game out of challenging your strong swimmers and divers to capture the rings in the water.
13. An all-purpose tarp to spread underneath your kiddie pool so your toddler can step out for a quick break without touching grass or concrete and bringing dirt back in the pool with them.
14. This adjustable one-piece swimsuit that's comfortable enough for when you want to practice swimming laps in the pool. The racer-back straps improve your range of shoulder motion, and it's chlorine-resistant.
15. Or an off-the-shoulder one-piece swimsuit because it's so cute that you'll be forcing your sibling to help you with a poolside photo shoot all afternoon.
16. A floating basketball hoop and ball so you and your kids can really put your ball skills to the test while you move around the water.
17. A pretty pool float you can give to the person in your family who isn't as strong a swimmer but doesn't want to miss out on splashing around the pool — safety first, of course!!
18. This swim trainer to help your toddler learn how to lean forward and paddle through your pool while you supervise and help them out.
19. A waterproof phone pouch because you'll definitely want to take all those #PoolSelfies without worrying about your phone being damaged if you accidentally drop it in the water. It doesn't interfere with the quality, so you can even take beautiful, clear pics underwater.
20. These floating, color-changing pool lights to add a little flair to your pool at night. Plus, these charge up using juice from the sun during the day and automatically turn on at night.
21. And this floating tray to hold up your mimosa, fruit platter, and more if you've ever dreamed of having brunch poolside.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.