If You Want To Inexpensively Decorate Your Space, Here Are 29 Pieces Of Furniture That Are Under $100
No one will believe you got such elegant-looking ottomans for such a low price.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of nesting coffee tables so you can easily double your tabletop space when you need to and hide your second table when you want it out of sight.
2. This chevron print statement chair that'll make you feel like your living room is straight out of a magazine.
3. A modern-looking coffee table so you can actually show off those coffee table books thanks to the hollow storage shelf design.
4. This faux fur stool you'll easily develop a ~soft spot~ for. It's way more chic-looking than the bland, metal stool you've been using.
5. A velvet ottoman bound to make your space look extra sophisticated pretty much effortlessly. You'll be left ~blushing~ when you post pics of your living room on Insta and get tons of comments asking where you got those adorable ottomans from!
6. This modern lounge rocker you'll want to buy a pair of so you can have ~comfy~ deep convos with your partner either in your living room or out on your patio.
7. A wooden storage bench that doubles as a comfy place to sit and a shoe rack so you can easily reach for your leopard print booties and head out the door.
8. A coffee table you'll ~clearly~ want as the centerpiece for your living room. To be fully ~transparent~ with you, the tiered storage makes this table extra practical if you have a lot of small knick-knacks you wanna display.
9. This plush velvet office chair Elle Woods would never object to. The roller legs make it easy for you to just glide right over to your desk to take care of everything on your to-do list.
10. A fabric recliner for when you've had a long day and just want to put your feet up and watch a movie. P.S., it even has a waist-massage function so you can feel like you're getting the royal relaxation treatment right at home.
11. This adjustable bar stool that'll add a pop of color to your kitchen and serve as a comfy place to scarf down your pancakes if you only have a bar or island.
12. A faux fur shag chair because it's so comfy that you might forget all about your bed and just choose to work on your laptop while sitting in this bad boy instead.
13. This tufted fabric ottoman bench to greet visiting family members with complete elegance the moment they step into your home. Up the comfort level by adding a throw pillow or two, or just leave it as is. It'll look beautiful either way!
14. This two-shelf console table — the design may be simple, but it'll certainly come in handy for neatly storing the items you just don't have any other place for.
15. A beautiful woven rattan-style stool that may become the most versatile piece in your home. Use it as a seat for your vanity while you do your makeup, a foot rest to prop your feet up while relaxing, or as a stand for your houseplants!
16. These leather dining chairs perfect for adding some ~luxurious~ seating around your dining room table.
17. A velvet ottoman that'll make for the perfect splash of color if your space is already filled with black, white, and gray pieces. Also, just look at how ~lush~ that emerald green color looks!! If you don't buy it, I will.
18. This sleek new desk to replace the one you've had for years that's finally on its last legs. This desk has a cubby for sliding important books and folders in, and two shelves on both sides to keep important items nearby.
19. A three-tier bookshelf so you can display all the photo frames and books you currently have crowding your tiny coffee table.
20. This three-piece wooden table and chair set that's compact enough for even the tiniest apartments. Plus, it's so sleek that you'll feel like you're dining at a fancy restaurant instead of in your studio space.
21. A four-shelf bookcase because it's simple and modern and perfect to stage in front of that bare wall you have no idea what to do with.
22. A wooden side table you can use as a cute nightstand for your bedroom. It sure does help to have someplace to keep a bottle of water within reach, so you don't have to groggily get out of bed in the middle of the night and go all the way downstairs for some.
23. This sleek dining table because you've finally decided that you're tired of cautiously eating all your dinners on the couch and want something that'll add some elegance to your place.
24. A tufted faux leather ottoman with a removable top so you can stow away extra belongings literally right under your feet.
25. This chic statement chair that'll automatically make your room feel like a million bucks because it just screams "elegant."
27. This patterned rug to tie the whole room together and give you some place soft and cozy to rest your feet when you sit on the couch to watch your favorite Halloween movies.
28. A metal end table that'll ensure you keep some morning essentials — *ahem* iced coffee — right by your side when you check your emails from the couch.
29. And a bean bag chair in honor of your *favorite* Saturday night comfort food. Sitting in a pizza chair eating a slice of pizza is such a mood right now.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.