26 Pet Products You Might Wonder How You've Gone This Long Without Buying
A cat nip-filled toy to keep your kitty occupied? Adding to cart now.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of tearless shampoo (that's sugar cookie scented — yummy!!) so you can reduce the risk of eye irritation when you give your pooch or kitty a bath.
2. This cat carrier designed to keep your cat calm thanks to its roomy, heads-out design. It'll make transporting your feline friend sooo much easier.
3. An automatic water fountain to keep your new friend hydrated because for some reason, they just don't seem to wanna visit a regular water bowl as often as they should.
4. This secret hideaway with a fun ladder made of natural materials your hamster or bird will love exploring. It also makes for an adorable game of peek-a-boo!
5. A floor bed because it's so comfy that your pup might actually nap in their own bed instead of hogging yours all the time.
6. This mounted brush to satisfy your cat's constant demands for scratches. Mount it to a corner with the included adhesive strips and watch as your cat slinks toward it several times a day.
7. A leafy cat condo so your ferocious feline can feel like they're exploring the great outdoors when you're too busy to watch them outside — you know your cat well enough to know that the second you look away, they're bolting down the street and you'll be left chasing after them.
8. These dog goggles for protecting your pupper's eyes when they're outside. If the blindingly bright summer sun bugs your eyes, chances are it might bug your fur baby's eyes, too.
9. An interactive ball launcher so your dog can endlessly ferry back ball tosses even when you're too pooped to play.
10. This turbo scratcher because if your cat doesn't get their tummy rubbed at least a couple of times a day, they may be apt to take their annoyance out on your couch cushions.
11. A chewable carrot kebab your bunny can nibble on when they have pretty much nothing else to do but patter about in their cage.
12. This dog poop bag carrier that easily attaches to your dog leash and lets you effortlessly grab a poop bag when you're out for a walk and your dog, er, does its business.
13. A bottle of Burt's Bees dander-reducing spray so your cat's coat can be restored to its soft, shiny, and flake-free state. It's made with aloe vera and oatmeal to condition dry skin and minimize redness and dander.
14. This durable set of rope toys your doggos can chew, tug, and toss to their hearts' content because you'd rather not see them chewing on your sneakers again.
15. Or this stuffing-less toy that won't leave a total mess when your playful puppies chew and totally rip it apart in your living room. No more having to clean feathers or stuffing off of your carpet!
16. A waterless cat bath in a can to solve the ever-present issue of your kitty hissing and scratching at you every time you try to put them in the tub for a bath. This leave-in foam can moisturize their skin and leave it squeaky clean.
17. This catnip-filled fruit your cat might actually go ~bananas~ for so *you* don't have to go bananas trying to stop them from clawing your curtains to shreds.
18. An antibacterial toothpaste (that's safe to swallow, BTW) to prevent plaque buildup that can eventually make your dog's breath extra funky. Pups are cute but stinky dog breath isn't!
19. Or a tartar remover to help reduce plaque around your pup's teeth and kill odor-causing bacteria so those sloppy kisses won't smell so stinky anymore. Just add a capful to their water as needed.
20. This snout soother that resembles a stick of lip balm and applies to your pup's chapped, cracked, or crusty nose to make 'em soft, moisturized, and super boop-able.
21. An eye rinse for clearing away debris that could be irritating your dog's eyes, and for ridding your pooch of tear stains.
22. This piñata toy your parrot can shred and peck at to their little heart's content. Though you can totally stock up on these to always keep your feathered friend busy, one of these piñata toys actually holds up a lot longer than most other toys meant for shredding.
23. An umbrella leash perfect for the fur babies who hate getting wet when it rains. Plus, you won't have to dry them off as soon as they get back inside the house.
24. This broom for pet hair to loosen the dog or cat fur trapped in your carpet because your baby just sheds SO MUCH.
25. An ear treatment to clean your poor pet's ears of buildup and prevent inflammation and irritation.
26. And this anti-fungal, antibacterial spray made with cooling aloe to treat skin conditions like including allergies, cuts, hot spots, infections, rashes, and scrapes.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.