We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cutlery storage tray that'll *finally* free up some drawer space so you can neatly organize even more kitchen utensils.
2. This honeycomb organizer so you can put an end to incessantly digging through your drawer for that one pair of underwear you KNOW is buried somewhere.
3. This interlocking bin set because it'll give you the desk drawer of your dreams, no Marie Kondo needed.
4. A handbag insert for anyone who's had it up to freaking–here with rummaging around inside their purse for the lip balm that always seems to have fallen down the rabbit hole to Wonderland.
5. This pill organizer so you can have all your meds laid out in advance. And the convenient, removable trays make it easy for you to just grab the days doses and go!
6. A battery organizer for anyone who's tired of digging through the couch cushions for a spare battery for the TV remote. Plus, it comes with a battery tester so you can figure out if your AAA's have run out of juice.
7. This purse that's really a foldable jewelry organizer in disguise. Instead of storing your necklaces and bracelets in tiny bags (where they ALWAYS end up tangled) when traveling, you can organize over a week's worth of accessories in one easy place.
8. A stackable toy organizer because no parent deserves to trip over toy cars and LEGO blocks 24/7.
9. This set of clear trays that'll turn your refrigerator into a pristine, orderly museum of yogurts, produce, and pudding cups.
10. A can organizer — it fits up to 36 cans, so you can officially add "keeping the kitchen cupboards organized" as a coveted skill on your résumé.
11. These foldable utensil organizers that conveniently stick to your computer so you can 1) free up space on your desk, 2) find a pen when you really need one, and 3) become the most organized employee at your company.
12. A nail polish organizer because that tiny shoebox on your dresser doesn't cut it when you have, like, 20 bottles of just red nail polish alone.
13. This notepad for anyone who just needs an easy, straightforward way to organize their day. Rest easy knowing that this list will get you from task to task without skipping a beat.
14. A coffee pod drawer because even though you can't control your urge to drink five cups of coffee a day, you can control how you store your stash.
15. This bag dispenser that conveniently mounts to your wall or cupboard so you can keep plastic grocery bags out of sight, but always know where to find them when you need them.
16. A gift wrap organizer so you can stop re-purchasing a new roll of wrap and ribbons every year because you can't find the half-used roll you chucked in the back of your closet.
17. This magnetic calendar that'll help you organize all of your (and your family's) appointments and events in one convenient place.
18. A tie organizer because when you're running late in the morning, the last thing you need is to turn your room inside out looking for the right tie. It also fits conveniently in your closet and takes up literally no space so, uh, why don't you have it yet???
19. This tiered snack Lazy Susan that's honestly way more attractive than a bunch of Costco snack boxes taking up space on the kitchen counter.
20. A makeup sponge holder for a more ~aesthetically pleasing~ way to display your sponges and help them dry faster.
21. And these kitchen labels that are sure to win you Kitchen Organizer of the Year because of their cute and functional design. No more accidentally taking the cake flour when you thought you were reaching for the sugar!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.