We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Whether you're still picking up gifts for friends and family, need something to wear from an upcoming holiday party, or just want to treat your wardrobe to the upgrade you've been dreaming of, we might've found the solution to all your fashion problems. Nordstrom is having a designer clearance sale where you can get up to 60% off brands like Gucci, Alexander Wang, and Burberry.
Because there's no time to waste here, we picked out some of our (and potentially your) fave pieces from the sale:
1. A Burberry quilted jacket that'll help you finally achieve the coveted combo of looking both warm AND cute at the same time.
2. This Sies Marjan satin dress because it's pretty much all of our colorful, tie-dye dreams in one sophisticated looking outfit.
3. An Edie Parker bag you'll absolutely *heart* because it's perfect for just the essentials.
4. Orrr, this Thom Browne coin purse if you're still dreaming about the long-gone summer season.
5. A pair of Simone Rocha earrings to make it *crystal clear* that you don't play around when it comes to tasteful accessories.
6. This Sandy Liang hoodie that's almost as bright as your holiday spirit.
7. A Roksanda silk shirt because it'll have you feeling as chic as Miranda Priestly. That's all.
8. This Givenchy leather belt that'll make you do a double-take even if your closet is full of nothing but black and white.
9. A pair of Rocksanda wide leg pants because you may not be able to wear PJ's to work, but at least you'll feel just as free and comfy in these.
10. Or! A pair of St. John Collection crop pants if you're tired of your usual navy and black work attire.
11. A Rocksanda one-shoulder top that'll really add some *flair* to your closet (and your outfit).
12. This Sies Marjan wool sweater because it'll make all your friends green with envy when they decide they need one for themselves.
13. A Loewe asymmetrical wool shirt that'll make you just wanna huddle by the fire and sip hot cocoa all night long.
14. This Adam Lippes chiffon blouse you'll want to wear with pretty much eveything in your closet because the print is so versatile.
15. A Chiara Boni La Petite Robe gown because it's sure to be a show-stopper at your next holiday party.
16. This JW Anderson crossbody bag that'll be the perfect addition to your Saturday brunch ensemble.
17. A Fabiana Filippi cashmere cardigan you'll want to keep at your desk for those days when the heater is broken and the entire office feels like an igloo.
18. This CO wrap skirt because it's pretty much impossible to not pull off such a beautiful, earthy color.
19. A pair of Simon Miller sweater pants that are literally the answer to all of your cozy pants prayers.
20. An Ashley Williams t-shirt so you can look ~devilishly~ adorable during your next weekend outing.
21. A Michael Kors blazer pretty much everyone in your family will be asking to borrow because it's the perfect combo of cute and classy.
22. This pair of Jimmy Choo suede heels that'll really *pump up* your night-out look.
23. A Monse wool sweater you'll probably wind up wearing every single day because it's too dang cute to take off.
24. This Haney sequin dress to help you light up the room at any New Year's Eve party.
25. A Gucci crocodile leather card case for when you want to carry around just the bare essentials in style.
26. This Fuzzi long sleeve dress to add some color to all those bleak winter days that lie ahead.
27. A pair of Alexander Wang hiking boots so you can take on a winter mountain getaway in ~style~.
28. This pair of Givenchy mules you can just slip on quickly and go because you've already taken up way too much time with your hair and makeup.
29. A pair of Burberry pants with a pretty cloth belt that adds a little extra personality to your outfit.
30. This Hamilton watch that'll ensure you're never late to brunch because you'll never want to take it off.
31. And a Brunello Cucinelli sequin straw hat so you can literally ~sparkle~ from head to toe.
How you're gonna feel after shopping this clearance sale:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.