We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A literary cocktail recipe book because it perfectly combines two of your friend's favorite things: cocktails and reading.
2. Or a set of wine condoms for the vino lover with a sense of humor who always ends up tossing half a bottle of wine before the end of the week.
3. This personalized makeup bag so they can finally stop tossing their moisturizer and lip balm to the bottom of their giant shoulder bag and start carrying their daily essentials in a more organized way.
4. A Homesick candle to remind them of the epic trip to the Big Apple the two of you took last year, or your first time road tripping around Washington state together. Wanna make things extra cute? Get 'em a new city or state candle every time you travel!
5. This zodiac sign sweatshirt that your astrology-obsessed bestie can wear around town as a warning to everyone that they're a strong, passionate Leo and they aren't afraid to show it.
6. A silicone dachshund ice tray that'll put a smile on their face when they pull the ice from the freezer and the 'lil doggos remind them of their own dachshund.
7. This scratch-off map they can hang in their bedroom to remind them of all the adventures you've had together — and all the adventures you'll experience in the future.
8. A personalized notebook for the writer who's always spouting hilarious, cool, adorable, and wild ideas for books, blog posts, and more.
9. This set of ah-dorbs kitty cat coasters because you specifically remember your friend always complaining about the cup rings that wind up staining their tables (partly because you're the one always leaving your dirty wine glass there).
10. And a guitar-playing cat pin that'll basically be music to their cat-loving ears (and eyes).
11. These vinyl stickers — you can personalize 'em with a photo of their pet because they frequently send you videos of their golden retriever chasing its tail.
12. A sauce dip clip because they're always eating fries and chicken nuggets in their car thanks to their super busy schedule, and a mess-free way to dip their fries would honestly make all the difference.
13. This leather Deathly Hallows-inspired bookmark they'll certainly wanna use when they re-read the Harry Potter series for the 50th time.
14. Or! An (unofficial) Harry Potter-inspired cookbook because it'll turn them from a wiz at giving great advice to a wiz in the kitchen.
15. This box of British chocolates so they can satisfy both their sweet tooth and their curiosity about foreign candy — without having to book a plane ticket.
16. A movie ticket collection album for the movie lover who's also low-key a ticket hoarder but never knows what to do with all the stubs they collect.
17. Aaaaand this variety pack of popcorn seasoning (that you can both enjoy) — they can use it to add some flavor to otherwise plain popcorn during all your at-home movie nights.
18. An adult coloring book that'll help them de-stress while rekindling their love for horror and all things spooky.
19. This Disney-inspired tumbler because it'll pretty much make getting their caffeine fix extra ~magical~.
20. Orrrrr one of these Mickey and Minnie Mouse phone grips to help your Disney lover take ultra-dreamy selfies.
21. A set of five flavored syrups to help them take homemade coffee to a whole. Other. Level. They might actually thank you for helping them save so much money on their favorite vanilla latte.
22. These personalized cookie cutters so they can literally bake their selfie and eat it, too.
23. A pack of two Sriracha keychains so they'll always be ready to ~spice up~ any meal no matter where or what they're eating.
24. An alien-inspired necklace that they'll never want to take off since they're constantly sending you Area 51 theories from Reddit.
25. These pretty pearl hair clips because even though your friend couldn't possibly be any more fashionable, they'll still appreciate a quick and easy way to upgrade their morning 'do.
26. A set of tiny succulent tea lights because they'll want to unwind next to the soft glow of these candles after a long week of caring for their plant babies.
27. And these VSCO-inspired stickers for your friend who will probably buy HydroFlasks until the day they stop wearing their hair scrunchie as a bracelet.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.