26 Kitchen Products You'll Actually Use Over And Over Again
Get ready to expedite the veggie slicing process.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mounted dispenser set that'll let you and your family effortlessly pour bowl after bowl of your favorite cereal without taking up any counter space. Just mount it to the wall with a double-sided adhesive, fill the canisters with almost anything your heart desires, and voila!
3. This Instant Pot that combines the amazing powers of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, and warmer ALL into one unearthly device. Plus, this thing is so smart that it'll actually adjust the heating on its own to give you a perfectly cooked dish — your regular, 'ol pot or pan can't do that.
4. This air fryer for when you want to enjoy a plate of french fries or chicken wings (or basically any little snack of choice) but without any extra grease or oil. Honestly, you'll probably want to cook everything in this cute 'lil guy and you'll forget all about your stove top and oven.
5. A pretty dinner plate you'll want to buy five of and use for literally everything you eat because it'll make you feel like you created a dish fit for royalty.
6. A lid opener that'll make it almost *too* easy to remove all those pesky jar lids that always leave your hand and wrist throbbing after numerous attempts to open them.
7. This One & Done Seasoning you'll want to add to literally everything you cook for top-notch flavor. Salt and pepper who?
8. These heat-resistant mini silicone spatulas to make sure you get the last bit of everything from the bottom of every jar. There WILL come many, many times when you grab the Nutella jar only to find that you have to scrape the bottom clean if you still want to enjoy it on bread.
9. This clip-on strainer you'll want to buy it ASAP if you've burnt your hands ad nauseam while trying to strain boiling water out of your food. And if you just can't get enough of pasta and rice, this thing'll pretty much pay for itself after the first couple of uses.
10. A set of four glass canisters to organize your dry pantry items and actually see what you're reaching for (and how much is left) without having to open the top and check inside each and every jar.
11. A julienne peeler for quickly achieving perfect, uniform veggie slices (and not accidentally cutting your finger in the process).
12. This multi-purpose soap bar you'll reach for whether you're trying to cut through those tough grease stains on your dishes or wipe your counter top and table clean.
13. A silicone freezer tray that'll preserve perfectly portioned leftovers until you're ready to eat them again. Plus, it'll keep your refrigerator from getting overly cluttered with containers full of soups, pastas, and more.
14. This microwave omelet maker if — try as you might — you just waste so much time attempting to fold your omelet over only to end up with messy edges and a destroyed, eggy mess. This'll help you whip up a delicious breakfast in under five minutes every day.
15. A garlic chopper that'll efficiently dice up garlic without forcing you to break out your cutting board. Just place the garlic in the lid and ~roll it~ across a flat surface to chop that garlic.
16. This Vitamix blender with the power to crush almost anything in a matter of minutes thanks to its stainless-steel blades and 10 different speed settings. You can turn whole almonds into almond butter and frozen fruit into a refreshing smoothie in just minutes.
17. A compact cold brew maker so you can get your ice-cold caffeine fix as soon as you wake up. Hell, you can even pour yourself three cups a day if you really wanted to and you won't have to spend an additional $6 on each cup.
18. This grocery list notepad you'll stick on your fridge and use throughout the week to jot down anything you've run out of.
19. An easy-breezy pineapple corer because summer's here and you might find yourself dreaming about piña coladas, pineapple upside-down cake, and homemade Dole whip more and more.
20. These silicone cups that'll ensure perfectly poached eggs — no need to cack an egg over water and vinegar and swirl like your at-home brunch depends on it.
22. This multi-blade vegetable slicer for perfect, uniform slices of cucumbers, carrots, beets — whatever — every time. Now you'll never complain about ingredient prep taking too long!
23. An *adorable* ANIMAL-SHAPED SPOON HOLDER(!!) that fits snugly on the edge of your pot so you can stop dirtying you countertop with wet, messy spoons from stirring your pot.
24. This 48-needle meat tenderizer to help you achieve juicy slabs of cooked meat. It creates "heat channels" that'll reduce cooking time by up to 40% so you have less moisture loss. Bye, bye dried-out steak!
25. A microwave rice cooker that'll give you perfectly steamed rice while it eliminates the need for you to wash a pot and a strainer when you're done.
26. And this little oven thermometer because it'll give you a more accurate reading on your oven temperature so when you follow your recipes to a T, you won't somehow be left with burnt or undercooked dishes.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.