31 Holy Grail Beauty Products You May Never Part With Once You Start Using Them
Happiness is the same price as $7 concealer.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The NYX makeup setting spray is great because reviewers say it actually keeps their makeup smooth and fresh-looking all day. It's a worthy opponent against quick naps you haven't removed your makeup for.
2. And not to toot NYX's horn again, but the Epic Ink Liner's waterproof formula and thin felt tip gives you a sharp cat eye that actually lasts. So uh, toot, toot.
3. The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer temporarily improves the look of dark circles so no one will be able to tell you only got 30 minutes of sleep last night.
4. These natural bamboo oil blotting sheets absorb excess grease thanks to the green tea formula so you can keep your face shine-free, and honestly, I'm mad that I didn't know about these in high school.
5. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream soothes your itchy, dry skin with long-lasting moisture so you can actually go forth and focus on your day-to-day instead of worrying about when you'll get the chance to slip away and re-apply.
6. Similarly, the First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer feels like a coconut water-filled bomb of hydration just dropped on your face WITHOUT making already oily skin even oilier.
7. Bio-Oil gives your skin much-needed hydration while also working overtime to help fade scars and stretch marks.
8. Stila Color Correcting Facial Serum essentially packs three facial formulas into one priming, brightening, color-correcting monster product.
9. Glossier Cloud Paint gives you some natural-looking cheek color that accentuates your already-beautiful ~natural glow~. This cream blush = happiness in a tube.
10. Or Milani's cruelty-free Baked Blush saves the day for pressed powder formulas with its rich pigment and both matte and shimmery shades that don't make you look like five-year-old who accidentally got into mommy's makeup bag.
11. The Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Foundation gives my fellow oily-skinned peeps a smooth-looking complexion minus the shiny spots that always appear after just a few hours. The formula is also pigmented enough to hide dark marks from morning to night.
12. And for you dry-skinned folk, the E.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation keeps your face hydrated and flake-free all day.
13. NYX Butter Gloss lippies are the ultimate gloss for high-shine lips that won't make you look like you just kissed a greased frying pan.
14. Thrive Causemetics' Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara gives you just that — extensions in a nicely packaged tube!!!
15. Maybelline Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick leaves you with a pigmented, cheeseburger-proof lip look that won't dry out your pout.
16. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (gently!!!) removes makeup, dirt, and oil to leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
17. Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream, well, strengthens and protects your nails from splits, cracks, and breaks so you can *finally* let your claws grow to their full potential.
18. Anastasia Beverly Hills Browdip Pomade shapes and defines unruly brows for some serious all-day fleek.
19. Lucas' Papaw Ointment doesn't really do much except help moisturize chapped lips, and help soothe minor burns, sunburns, cuts, bug bites, and diaper rash. NBD. 💁🏽♀️
20. Cosrx pimple patches magically??? extract pus from breakouts so you can wake up to less-inflamed, happier-looking zits.
21. Maybelline Masterfix translucent loose powder sets your foundation for a shine-free complexion that stays put all day. Reviewers also say that it minimizes the look of pores.
22. The Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Highlighter gives you a natural-looking glow that'll have everyone asking if you recently took a Caribbean vacation they didn't know about.
23. Australian Gold Mineral Lotion protects your skin from the sun's rays with an added dose of sunscreen while also giving you grease-free hydration.
24. Schick's dermaplaning tool harnesses the powers of an eyebrow razor and facial razor into one convenient tool so you can catch any tiny stray hairs for an ultra precise look.
25. The Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat leaves your nails with that coveted I just came from the nail salon–shine that'll have you wanting to do your own nails more often.
26. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips actually get all the gunk from out of your pores without being too tough on your skin.
27. Radha Rosehip Oil hydrates dry skin and even tackles dark marks so you can jump for joy when you finally have the even-toned complexion you've been dreaming of.
28. The eos stick lip balm actually locks in moisture so you can have smooth-feeling lips for hours instead of just five minutes (ugh).
29. CNF sheet masks use fruit extracts to hug your skin in touchable softness. And, reviewers say that these masks have a pleasant, light scent and are less messy than other sheet masks.
30. Orrrrr — you guessed it — the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask, which I am now married to because the natural bentonite clay actually deep cleans without irritating my skin.
31. And, the Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer keeps your eye makeup smudge-free for so long that you might actually thank this post later.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.