We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A set of three hard shell spinners so for your next future family vacation, you can all easily evade other travelers (thanks to the multidirectional wheels) while you race to your gate in style.
3. A mini cocktail kit they can even enjoy while they sit in the backseat on their next road trip adventure.
4. A travel wallet with enough compartments to hold their passport, boarding pass, cash, ID, credit cards, and more so they can have easy access to all their essentials at any given moment (when they're able to start safely traveling again, of course).
5. A Dagne Dover duffle bag that may seem small but can actually hold a ton of their getaway essentials — whether next year will find them in another country or just a few dozen miles away.
7. Or a larger scratch-off map so they can mark off all the places they've already been (and continue doing so as they travel around more in the future).
8. A compass-inspired necklace because they'll always ~find their way~ toward a new, fun experience.
9. A travel journal (with blank pages) they can fill with photos and jot down experiences they want to remember from past and future trips. I have a similar one, and flipping through the memories is always a joy!
10. A custom illustration of them and their favorite travel buddy, because the couple who travels together stays together.
11. A vacation fund money box so they can start putting their spare cash toward that trip out of the country they marked their 2021 calendar for.
13. A workbook they can fill out when they visit a new state in the future and want to remember details about their experience.
14. A travel-inspired Starbucks tumbler to combine the two things they love equally: adventure and iced coffee.
15. A pocket-sized restaurant journal for the foodie who can't wait to get back to traveling the world with their stomach in mind.
18. A map of the US for the person who has soooo many photos from their travels across the states. You can even have it customized with their name printed on it.
19. A set of Middle Earth postcards even if the only traveling they intend to do is to the world of Lord of the Rings.
20. A travel bucket list journal so they won't forget about all the adventures they're cooking up while they're waiting for it to be safe to travel again.
21. And, a pretty marble passport holder they'll definitely reach for as soon as they can hop on a plane again.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.