1. Add some charm to boring pieces of furniture with a cool stencil. It'll pretty much breathe new life into the old coffee table you were thinking of tossing and make it feel oh-so ~unique~.
2. Spruce up your bare living room walls using mirrored decals that you can arrange in any way you want — in other words, it's perfect for even small slivers of wall space you just really want to do something with.
3. "Re-do" your kitchen backsplash without the cost of a full-on renovation using a peel-and-stick faux-gel tile backsplash. It's mold-, heat-, and moisture-resistant and the pattern can brighten up your kitchen and make it your new favorite part of your house or apartment.
4. Restore stained grout on your tiled floors and walls with a handy, dandy grout pen. It's mold-resistant, covers up to 60 meters of grout area, and will make you feel like you're walking on top of brand new bathroom tiles.
5. Create a charming accent wall with peel-and-stick wallpaper that'll show off your taste and style and can be easily removed when you're ready to move out.
6. Upgrade your countertops to give 'em a sweet faux granite look just by using a DIY paint kit. And to think you were just about to pay a fortune to have your countertops completely replaced!
7. Paint your cabinets to give your kitchen that just-remodeled feeling for wayyyy less than it would cost to actually purchase brand new cabinets.
8. And while you're at it, replace old cabinet handles with some sleek-looking drawer handles. It may be a small change but you'll feel like you've got a new kitchen minus the costs of renovations. Plus, if you've had a few too many broken or loose cabinet handles, these new ones'll save the day!
9. Personalize your home while you preserve memories with a gallery wall kit. This one comes complete with seven frames, a hanging template, hardware, and a set of black and white prints you can use as filler photos in between pics of you and your fam.
10. Convert recess lighting into pendant lighting with an easy-to-use conversion kit. Your new lights will add a gorgeous twist and (depending on your tastes) can also add a pop of color to your monochromatic kitchen.
11. Add some sass to the tops of dressers, tables, and the outsides of photo frames with some vinyl marble gloss contact paper. It'll give objects and furniture a glossy finish and a whole new personality.
12. Throw down a super soft area rug to replace the dusty, wine-stained one that's currently sitting in the living room.
14. Use a wood filler kit to improve the look of deep scratch marks in your wooden furniture instead of tossing them altogether and buying new pieces.
15. Ditch old cabinet hardware and opt for some simple but fancy-looking pulls. It'll seem like a tiny feat at first, but let your before and after pics speak for themselves.
16. Break out the spray paint and get to work on literally anything in your home that needs a little TLC. Now get ready to watch your beat up rocker transform into a glossed-up, new-looking chair right before your eyes.
17. Devise a new living room or bedroom aesthetic simply by changing out your throw pillows with these pom-pom pillow covers. Change 'em up seasonally or just whenever you get bored of looking at your current covers.
18. Breathe new life into parched wooden surfaces with a can of wood finisher (even if you've had your cabinet or chairs for decades and still refuse to spend the money on replacements). Scratches and marks begone!! It'll also give your hardwood floors that glossy, recently-renovated look.
19. Upgrade your garage doors with a set of carriage-style magnets — it may be a tiny change but it'll add major charm. The magnets take only seconds to attach and arrange so it'll take you virtually no time at all.
20. Replace your super old shower head for a fancy-looking dual-spray version that'll make you feel like you have a whole new shower. It includes a handheld sprayer perfect for any hard-to-reach places, and it's easier to install than you might think.
21. Say goodbye to your dirty, cracked, or just plain boring switch-plates and replace 'em with these new shiny gold covers. They'll elevate the look of any room with minimal effort.
22. Transform your plain mirror into one fit for an A-list celebrity with this LED light strip. And to think you were really about to toss your current mirror for one that costs hundreds.
23. Give any room in your home a little extra storage space using some floating shelves. Empty walls are prime real estate for showing off cool candles, cute trinkets, and intriguing books.
24. Finally, replace any nasty, gunked-up bathroom and bedroom trashcans with this super sleek option. It sounds like a no-brainer but we've all probably been using the same icky trash can for the last 15 years.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.