15 Easy-To-Use Food And Beverage Kits To Help You Make A Bunch Of Your Favorite Things At Home
Chocolate truffles just taste *so* much better when you make 'em yourself.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This mochi ice cream kit because spooning ice cream from a regular old pint just doesn't cut it anymore. After all, it's way more fun to chew the sticky mochi layer.
2. A hot sauce kit to give you wayyy more condiment options once you get tired of ketchup and Sriracha — and it'll all taste so much better when you make it yourself.
3. This mushroom log kit so you can grow your very own oyster mushrooms at home in case you can't remember the last time you sliced some up to sprinkle on top of your pizza.
4. A gin-making kit that'll help you ease into the delicious art of brewing your own gin at home once you run out of your favorite bottle.
5. Or this ginger beer brewing kit so you can have Moscow mules to your heart's content — or you can drink the finished product without turning it into a cocktail.
6. A s'mores kit with a ~colorful~ twist that'll take your average campfire s'mores to the next delicious level.
7. A pack of three bread mix bags so you can bake up delicious loaves of green chili cheddar bread in less than an hour — even if you've never tried it before, it'll become your new favorite carb.
8. A red velvet cupcake making kit if you just fall head-over-heels for those tiny frosted cakes but always seem to ruin the batches you try to measure out and mix yourself.
9. This truffle making kit so you can DIY your way to the rich, decadent chocolates you love getting from your favorite chocolate company.
10. A caramel apple kit because now you won't have to wait for fall to enjoy this sweet, sticky treat.
11. This bubble tea kit that'll take all the intimidation out of making yourself a cup of yummy milk tea (complete with boba pearls!!!) right inside your kitchen.
12. A bacon curing kit, which includes some tasty seasonings so you can achieve flavorful slabs of meat you won't have to worry about going bad any time soon.
15. And this chocolate making kit because *everybody* knows that chocolates taste soooo much better in tiny gem form.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.