30 Gifts That Are So Cute, We Think You Won't Even Need To Include A Gift Receipt
Get ready to officially become master gift-giver.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A custom photo keychain you can fill with your favorite photos of the two of you. This is one keychain they certainly won't just toss in a drawer and forget about!
3. This dino-mite taco holder that'll not only ensure the taco-making experience runs without messes, but will also put a smile on your cousin's face every time they use it.
4. An out-of-this-world blanket your astrology-loving best friend can snuggle under while reading their horoscope.
5. This adorably colored air fryer so they can whip up a satisfying snack without the excess oil or grease from deep frying.
6. Or a cute lil' waffle stick maker that'll make your siblings nostalgic for their favorite, rippable childhood breakfast.
8. A scratch-off map so your favorite solo traveler can hang it up and reveal all the countries they've visited.
9. This personalized fingerprint pendant so they can have a piece of jewelry that's *truly* one-of-a-kind — just like they are!
10. And a set of six colorful tinted stemless wineglasses to make sipping vino at home alone feel like a party.
11. This doggone adorable printed water bottle that might actually motivate your friends to stay hydrated during the day.
12. A dumpling-shaped lamp for the college student to keep on their desk while they study to remind them that their future is quite bright (and delicious).
13. This pretty, pastel-y daily meal planner your favorite chef will use to make grocery store trips and meal prepping SOOO much easier.
14. A Harry Potter coloring book because it's the perfect chill activity for anyone who's still waiting for their Hogwarts acceptance letter.
15. This pair of alluring threader earrings bound to make them look for any excuse to put them on — What? Can't a person wear fancy earrings while they make pancakes in the morning?
17. Orrrr a set of kitty cat measuring cups that are sure to help them whip up a paw-some batch of cookies when they accurately measure out their ingredients instead of eye-balling them.
18. This chic-looking backpack for the fashion-lover who never seems to be able to fit everything they need into a tiny cross-body.
19. A little corgi plant pot because it'll make a paw-some gift for anyone who owns a corgi and has a few tiny plants without a home.
20. This perfectly squeezable pack of animal squishies literally anyone will enjoy poking the heck out of pure amusement or as a stress reliever.
21. A too-pretty-for-this-world marble flat iron bound to make the recipient jump for joy when it smooths out even the frizziest, curliest of hair — all thanks to the tourmaline-infused ceramic plates.
22. This Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 so your photo-obsessed loved one can build a beautiful collection of printed family memories.
23. A set of sophisticated-looking pearl headbands your fashion-loving friend will want to match with every outfit they own.
24. Or, a pair of mules they'll love because of how easy they are to slip on and how sophisticated they look.
25. This sea turtle necklace no animal lover will ever want to part with because the green sea glass detail is just so alluring.
26. And, a set of 10 little vials of tea curated from around the world for the tea lover who has three cups a day, but also wants something more adventurous than the generic brand from their grocery store.
27. This delicate home state ring that'll remind them of their beloved home town every time they put it on.
28. A set of silicone cat-shaped ice trays because they're purrrr-fect for your feline-loving coworker who's sick and tired of boring, cubed ice in their coffee.
29. This set of four Fenty Gloss Bomb lippies so they can achieve a glossed-up pout that complements any makeup look.
30. A set of teeny, tiny marshmallow mugs your whole family will love sippin' hot cocoa out of. The mugs themselves honestly look delicious.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.