We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Wool socks that you'll want to reach for during all future movie nights with hot cocoa.
2. A fleece throw because after a long day out in the brisk winter weather, wrapping yourself in its warm, velvety texture will feel like heaven.
3. This fleece-lined knit headband so you can keep your ears as warm as possible while still looking suuuper stylish.
4. A pair of cute 'lil mittens your entire family will want in their Christmas stockings because of how warm and toasty the fleece lining keeps your fingers.
5. Or some stylish texting gloves with silicone grips on the palms so you can hold your phone without it slipping through your grip.
6. Leg warmers to add an extra layer of comfort to your calves when you're out and about town.
7. Or these boot cuffs that'll instantly make your outfit look 10 times cozier without making you too hot (if you live somewhere that doesn't really get cold winters).
8. This simple long-sleeved tee that actually does a mighty fine job at keeping you feeling like you're wrapped in a blanket of comfort.
9. Or an adorable oversized sweater you'll just want to pair with leggings and stay inside and sip cocoa in.
10. This blanket scarf because you'll want to wrap it around your neck and take selfies in it all day just to show off how cozy you look.
11. Or, a knit infinity scarf that you just might want to stock up so you can wear these with almost everything you own.
12. This knit beanie with a double pom-pom for double the cuteness (and double the warmth since the hat is lined with fleece).
13. And a pair of furry slippers you'll want to slide right on and never take off. Ever.
14. These velvet leggings because they're soft enough (and warm enough!!!) to make you not regret your decision to wear them out for your holiday dinners.
15. A hoodie (that reviewers say is actually really soft and warm) that you'll pretty much want to live in for the rest of your life because nothing — and I mean nothing — makes you wanna huddle up by the fireplace quite like a snuggly hoodie.
16. Plush pillow covers because they'll make it feel like you're resting your head on top of a velvety smooth ~cloud~.
17. These battery-operated flameless candles that'll instantly make your room feel warm, welcoming, and ultra romantic with their dim glow.
18. Or!!! These twinkly string lights you can hang around your desk for a cozy, dim glow while you study, work, or watch Christmas movies on Netflix.
19. A suuuuper soft faux fur rug you'll actually look forward to running your bare feet across every morning and every night when you go to bed.
20. This textured robe that'll make it reaaally hard to not just lounge around the house in it all day because of the soft, plush feeling.
21. A pair of way-too-adorable animal slippers — you might low-key wanna try wearing these outside in lieu of your sneakers. The closed-back design basically gives you all-around comfort!
22. And this Himalayan salt lamp that honestly might just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside with just one look at it on your nightstand.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.