We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of camo print joggers that'll let you ~comfortably~ transition from running errands to girls' night out.
2. These cropped paper bag waist pants because the elastic waistband kinda makes it feel like a pair of sweatpants, but fancier for dates, work, and dinner.
3. A pair of mom jeans that are the perfect combo of roomy and fitted and pretty much turned me, a hater of jeans, into a believer again.
4. These floral print wide-leg pants because the light material and flowy design might actually make you feel like you're wrapped in a cloud.
5. A pair of high-waisted velvet pants for times when you can't stand another night out in itchy sequin pants.
6. Or! These super stretchy faux leather leggings because they totally one-up your basic black cotton leggings and make you look extra stylish for class, work, parties, and events.
8. These not-too-tight, not-too-loose chino pants because the last time you had comfortable pants WITH USEFUL POCKETS(!!!) was probably in the third grade.
9. A pair of flare jeans that'll hang loose where you want 'em to and hug you in all the right places.
10. These floral palazzo pants for those nights when you just wanna curl up by the fireplace in something that pretty much ~cascades~ with softness.
11. A pair of wide-leg corduroy pants so you can treat your calves to the gift of not feeling restricted all day long.
12. A pair of button-free, zipper-free jeggings — you can literally just pull them on and head out the door without dreading the pain of a button pressing into your tummy throughout the day.
13. These fleece sweatpants that are so warm and easy to move in that you might wonder why you even started wearing leggings in the first place.
14. Or these joggers with a stylish, sporty fit you'll want to wear even when you're not going to the gym.
15. A pair of high-waisted jeggings if you want to give denim a fighting chance but still don't want to completely abandon the soft feel of leggings.
16. These skinny jeans that — mark my words — you'll want to wear every dang day because not only do they cling to you in all the right places, but they're also available to accommodate different heights so you aren't left with the annoying bulk at your ankles.
17. And a pair of cropped corduroy flare jeans that are actually light enough to move with you and keep up with your busy schedule.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.