24 "Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina"-Inspired Items You Might Want To Add To Your Cauldron, I Mean, Cart Immediately
You might wanna learn a self-control spell or two.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Spellman Mortuary hot beverage tumbler Ambrose would have used day-in and day-out while helping his aunties down in the morgue.
2. This amulet because Sabrina loved it when Harvey gave it to her, and you'll certainly love it when you pull it out of your delivery box.
3. A keychain that's sure to come in handy because you're always losing your ~skeleton~ keys.
4. This vinyl sticker you might buy five of to decorate the inside cover of your spellbook, er, I mean, notebook.
5. Or a vinyl Zelda sticker because everything's a little sassier when you add a little Auntie Zee ~charm~ to it.
6. This really cool replica of Sabrina's spellbook because 1) every witch in Greendale has one stashed in her cauldron, and 2) the book actually has illustrations and texts on the the history of witchcraft, numerology, astrology, and more.
7. A set of illustrated coasters you can use to rest your cup of witch's brew while you study from your spellbook.
8. This throw pillow cover (with an insert available) you and your feline friend can cuddle up with while you watch Sabrina and Salem fight off Greendale's evils together.
9. A Spellman Mortuary sticker Aunt Hilda probably would have gushed over...and promptly applied to every cauldron in sight.
10. This throw blanket illustrating one of the rarest moments of the series — Sabrina actually working together with the *beguiling* Weird Sisters.
11. A Baxter High T-shirt because who says you can't be a witch and attend mortal school at the same time? Oh, wait. Literally everyone (but they don't have to know you hang with the non-magic crowd).
12. Or! This Academy of Unseen Arts T-shirt you'd want to wear to all the witchy pep rallies at the Academy — well, if they actually had pep rallies, anyway.
13. This Prudence bath mat you'll practically glide across after every ~mystifyingly~ luxurious dip in the tub.
14. An *enchanting* wall clock you might fall under the spell of — time really flies when you're in a trance!
15. This birthday card you'll want to send to the baddest witch you know as a *chilling* surprise.
16. A pentagram altar cloth alluring enough to make even the Weird Sisters toss their go-to altar cloth for spells in favor of this one.
17. This set of 20 black chime candles every witch or warlock should stock up on — sometimes, you just need to cast a cord-cutting spell to get over that heartbreak.
18. A makeup bag that might've been charmed with an attraction spell because you'll want to add this baby to your cart immediately and won't be able to think about any other beauty bag.
19. This pin because honestly, quite rude of the devil to try to stand in your way of saving the world from evil.
20. A Sabrina Funko Pop (with a cute, 'lil Salem pop, too) you can keep on your dresser to remind you of your favorite witty, fun-loving TV show heroine.
21. This Season of the Witch prequel novel because, sure, you might've already watched all three seasons a minimum of five times each, but you simply just can't get enough of Sabrina and her antics.
22. A black suede headband that looks just like Sabrina's because, let's be honest, she totally reminded us how cute our forgotten 90s headbands are.
23. This collared dress because it's so adorable that you can totally see why our title character wears it on the daily.
24. And a plastic tumbler from what would probably be the most *charming* shop for a witch to get her cold witch brew before teleporting off to class.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.