29 Affordable Things That Pretty Much Pay For Themselves With Just One Use
Think of all the flights you can book with the money you save from using these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jewelry cleaning stick that'll make your diamonds shine bright like, well, a diamond without forcing you to drop serious cash to have a professional clean it.
2. Bottle cleaning tablets because without them, you're left with basically two other options: you can keep drinking out of a gross, muck-filled water bottle or you can toss your Hydroflask and spend another $45 for a new one. Cleaning tablets it is!
3. A fabric de-fuzzer so you can rid your upholstery of any signs of pilling instead of kicking it to the curb and buying an expensive replacement.
4. Cleaning gel that'll reaaally get in between those laptop keys to pick up any dirt, dust, hair or crumbs that lurk beneath the surface and render your devices unfunctional in the long run.
5. A pack of twisty cable savers so you can prevent your charging cables from peeling and breaking, and prevent yourself from shelling out the cash to replace them.
6. These reusable makeup cleaning cloths that last several months at a time and will make you say goodbye to pre-moistened makeup wipes FOREVA!!! All you need to do is wet them with water and wipe your makeup (and stress of re-buying wipes) away.
7. The one and only Fanola purple shampoo to remove brassiness from your hair because no one's tryna spend $60+ at the salon for toner every six weeks.
8. Charcoal shoe deodorizers because instead of calling your favorite pair of sneakers quits because of a little (okay, a lot) of funk, you can just pop one of these guys in and say hello to a cleaner smelling shoe.
9. A bottle of wood polish and conditioner that'll restore your cabinets, floors, tables, and more to their once-glorious sheen.
10. This compact $20 cold brew maker you'll never want to part with because it's a helluva lot better than spending $6 a day to get your iced coffee fix.
11. A Bluapple produce saver that absorbs the ethylene gas produced by fruits and veggies, thus allowing you to enjoy your produce for weeks after they normally would've gone bad.
12. These collapsible silicone straws you can use literally anywhere at any time. You can: a) quit buying plastic straws over and over again, and b) help save the sea turtles because you're no longer using plastic straws!!!! 🐢
13. A waterproof phone pouch so you can have your phone by your side no matter where your aquatic adventures take you — and not stress about the replacement phone you'll need if you drop your device in water.
14. This 'lil makeup spatty to make getting the very last bit of makeup as easy as spending $50 for another bottle of foundation at Sephora.
15. A blister balm stick so you won't have to go running to the nearest CVS for bandages because your new sneakers pinched your feet in all the wrong places.
16. Silicone baking liners that really hold up to your wildest muffin or cupcake creations and peel off easily so you can use 'em over and over and over again.
17. Makeup brush shampoo because your favorite brushes and sponges really don't deserve to be tossed in the trash and replaced just because of some stubborn makeup that won't come out when you wash 'em with handsoap.
18. An suction shower hook for your razor so you can stop buying a new razor every couple of weeks when you misplace it or it rusts prematurely.
19. Blue light-blocking glasses that reviewers say prevent headaches and reduce eye strain from looking at screens for a fraction of the cost of prescription lenses.
20. The ~incomprable~ Aztec Secret Indian healing clay mask because (speaking from personal experience) it improved my skin for $10 in a way that $120+ face masks couldn't!!! You know what else makes my skin glow? Saving money.
21. This butter saver cap you can pop on to prevent sticks of butter from getting crusty and going bad.
22. A transformative shoe cleaning solution because, honestly, you DON'T need another pair of sneakers just because you got a little dirt on your first pair.
23. And, this tube of Shoe Goo to seal off any holes or cracks in the lining of your shoes so you can keep wearing them for as long as possible before you 110% can't avoid replacing them.
24. A makeup sponge carrying case that'll protect your beauty blender when you're on the go because those things ain't cheap. Plus, the holes in the container allow the sponge to dry so you aren't left with a moldy mess.
25. This silicone toe cap to protect your little piggies from blisters and corns, and even to shield ingrown or lost toenails while they heal. Better to pay up a little cash now than to spend big bucks when it becomes a bigger problem.
26. Black-out stickers to really put a damper on those pesky, little annoyances that (literally) keep you up at night — particularly with their bright, blinking lights. You'll thank yourself for shelling out the five bucks when you can finally feel well-rested again.
27. Fiber lash mascara that gives you all of the length and volume without the cost of eyelash extensions. Plus, with the time you save from not having to maintain your extensions every two weeks, you can finally work on your plan to take over the world. >:)
28. A toothpaste squeezer so you can get the last bit (and your money's worth) out of anything with a squeezy tube.
29. These sticky stakes that work wonders for trapping annoying insects that have overstayed their welcome in your darling houseplants. Definitely cheaper (and less painful!) than tossing the plant you paid for, and much less annoying that simply living with the infestation.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.