22 Beauty Products Reviewers Say Gave Them Results That Were Stunning, Shocking, And Just Plain Amazing
Find another hot air brush that actually creates smooth, frizz-free styles. I'll wait.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Face Oil to soothe dry skin and give you a ~lustrous~ glow. Marula seed oil contains antioxidants that help restore moisture — in other words, your dry patches can now stop screaming for hydration.
2. An eyeshadow primer that'll keep your perfectly blended smokey eyeshadow looking crease-, flake-, and smudge-free all day long.
3. This Eva Naturals vitamin C serum because the salicylic acid and hyaluronic acid work together in ~harmony~ to help prevent pesky breakouts and keep your skin hydrated. Some reviewers were even able to fade post-acne marks.
4. A jar of Briogeo Deep Conditioning Mask to give your hair a weekly dose of added moisture and vibrancy that's been lost to months of using heated styling tools and hair dye. It's suitable for straight, wavy, curly, coiled, and tightly coiled hair textures and contains a NOVA complex that helps prevent future damage.
5. This no-yellow shampoo that'll tone down unwanted brassy, yellow hues in blonde hair without a trip to the salon.
6. A pimple patch because reviewers say it actually helps suck out the gunk from giant, juicy zits forming a white, pus-filled head.
7. A curling wand with a clip-less barrel that'll give you a full head of big, bouncy curls — now you can create the gorgeous styles you always like on Insta yourself!
8. This Ilia Multi-Stick because it'll give your lips and cheeks a soft, natural-looking pigment, which is totally buildable BTW, and will leave you with a healthy flush you'll love.
9. This tube of Skin by Mented foundation stick because the buildable formula will help you achieve the smooth, cake-free complexion you might normally get from layering three, four, or five products on your face.
10. A wildly popular rosehip facial oil if you'e constantly combatting dry and flaky skin, redness, and breakouts. I know, I know, adding oil to problem skin just sounds ridiculous but reviewers say that with regular use, this oil helps smooth out skin and heal blemishes.
11. This loose setting powder for ridding your face of excess shine and oil to leave your skin looking pretty much flawless.
12. A jar of Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel to gently turnover dead skin cells and promote healthier, scar-free tissue. It's quite expensive but trust me, I wouldn't have coughed up the cash for a second jar if it didn't actually 1) fade post-acne marks I've struggled with for months, 2) keep my skin feeling silky smooth, and 3) have such a delicious, inviting scent!!
13. This Beauty Bakerie Matte Lip Whip if you're tired of using lip colors that claim to be ultra matte and transfer-proof but always smudge right off when you so much as take a sip from a glass of water. Not only does this come in ~gorgeous~ shades, but it'll actually stay put.
14. A tube of the Essence Lash Princess mascara to instantly build length and provide pigment to short, barely-there lashes.
15. A Fenty Gloss Bomb Lip Gloss because it'll deliver juicy-looking shine with the perfect hint of color. Plus, it'll feel light and hydrating on your lips, which is a convenient bonus if you forgot to exfoliate your lips the night before and worry about those dried out flakes showing through your lip color.
16. This one-step hair dryer and styling brush to dry your hair as you create a salon-worthy blowout — I've tried it on my super curly 3b hair texture (which stubbornly never takes too kindly to hot air brushes) and I saw straight, frizz-free results.
17. This makeup brush shampoo specifically designed to get all the gunk of your leftover foundation out in mere minutes (even if you haven't cleaned your brushes in almost a month!).
18. A bottle of Murad InvisiScar Reurfacing Treatment that'll help ease the ceaseless struggle of scars, dull skin, uneven skin texture, and breakouts. The BHA, asiatic acid, and vitamin C formula helps exfoliate and brighten your skin with regular use.
19. A 16-pack of Korean face masks made with vitamin E and collagen to give your cheeks the kind of post-mask glo up that is just b e g g i n g to be Instagram-storied, and literally all you have to do is put it on your human face.
20. This jar of Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Body Scrub formulated with a ~luxurious~ blend of crushed cupuaçu seeds, sugar crystals, coconut oil, and guarana to gently exfoliate and restore moisture and firmness while you simply take a shower.
21. A jar of TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment if you're facing a huge flare-up at literally the worst possible time. It's formulated with bentonite clay to eliminate the gunk from your pores and soothe irritated skin.
22. And this tube of Truly 24K Gold Black Soap Cleanser that contains African black soap to target acne and oily skin and finally give you the clear, glowing complexion you've been looking for.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.