We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
So, uh, I don't wanna alarm you or anything, but you might wanna get your wallet — stat. Because how else are you gonna shop the latest piles of cuteness from Banana Republic's online sale, where your entire purchase is 40% off???
HOWEVER, the sale ends ~SOON~, so you had better make like Blair Waldorf and whip out those credit cards ASAP. PRO-TIP: Banana Republic Card Members save an extra 10% off with code BRCARD.
Here are just some of the adorable things you can buy:
1. A puff sleeve sweater that'll make you feel like you just wrapped yourself in a ball of incredibly soft yarn, which may honestly be the next best thing after this sweater.
2. This gradient cardigan because you can pull it over any t-shirt or cami to instantly look and feel 100x warmer.
3. A pair of cropped corduroy pants with an added stretch to up the comfort level. You can't wear pajama pants to work, but you can certainly wear these!
4. A halter top jumpsuit that's here to save the day for any last-minute dinner dates. For once, you'll actually be able to make it because you won't have to take care of your "sick" cat.
5. Or a men's patterned button-down because it's sure to earn you tons of compliments whether it's your first date or your 50th.
6. A leopard print blazer that you'll keep front and center in your closet as part of your new "effortlessly put together" outfit. Plus, it's versatile enough for any occasion.
7. Or, this bright red, double-breasted blazer. Just because we're entering the cold, bleak winter doesn't mean you can't brighten things up with a little color in your wardrobe.
8. And!!! A zippered wallet — that'll actually fit your phone inside — to match.
9. Teal-colored resin earrings because they'll have you wearing your hair in updos just to show off how gorgeous they are.
10. A flowy leopard print dress that'll give just enough length to keep your legs warm. It may no longer be summer but if you wanna wear a dress, you'll wear a dress dammit!!!!
11. Or better yet, this striped turtleneck dress because it's basically like wearing a soft scarf for your entire body.
12. A ~Polar Tech~ fleece half-zip that is ~greenly~ made from recycled bottles and so warm it'll have you tossing all the jackets in your closet. Okay, you should def keep your jackets, but in all seriousness, this thing's designed to retain warmth to keep you nice 'n toasty.
13. Silky-looking satin pants — I won't blame you for never wanting to take them off. If you've ever wondered what being wrapped in a cloud feels like, this just might be your lucky day.
14. Cozy knit joggers that'll put a smile on your face so big that they should DEFINITELY count as a crucial part of your self-care routine.
15. A pair of vegan faux leather pants to prove once and for all that, YES, it is indeed possible to look stylish AND stay comfortable AT THE SAME TIME. *flips hair*
16. This fancy leather ponytail holder to add a 'lil somethin', somethin' to the best Ariana Grande-esque high pony you can manage.
17. Cuffed dark-wash jeans that are light yet comfortable enough to take you from work to dinner to a night on the town in style.
18. These leather gloves to add just enough sophistication to any winter wardrobe. Plus, the text-friendly patches on the thumb and index finger will let you stay warm in the brisk air while you message your friends about how ~amazing~ your new gloves are.
19. A soft plaid scarf you'll want to wear to ALL of your fall photoshoots.
20. These block heel ankle booties so you can comfortably (and fashionably) run your errands thanks to the memory foam padding.
21. And a pair of sleek-looking Chelsea rainboots because torrential downpours are not a good reason to scrap the cute outfit you had planned for the day.
Sorry to cut our time together short, but I've got a sale to shop — and so do you!!! Remember, you can take take 40% off your entire purchase, but ONLY until 11/12. So go ahead, you totes deserve a little retail therapy.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.