16 Products I Still Regret Not Buying For My Freshman Year Of College
Believe it or not, freshman year doesn't have to be a struggle.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A waterproof Bluetooth speaker so you can start your day jamming out to your favorite songs without worrying about getting your phone wet.
2. A rechargeable phone case because having six back-to-back classes and realizing you forgot your phone charger in your room is the *cherry on top* of a freaking long day.
3. An ultra compact cold brew maker with an easy-to-use filter — it's perfect for iced coffee lovers hoping to ditch the loooong line at their campus coffee shop.
4. This waterproof backpack cover that'll protect your books and laptop from the fury of hurricane-esque downpours.
5. An ultra durable laundry backpack for when you have no choice but to wash three weeks worth of dirty clothes because you've been "studying" nonstop.
6. This bamboo laptop desk tray that was pretty much made for people who do their best work in bed — if they don't fall asleep first, that is.
7. A handy, dandy wheel desk so you commuter students out there can conveniently and comfortably work on assignments in between classes.
8. This odor-removing spray that'll make your clothes smell a liiiiittle fresher so your classmates won't know that you're wearing that Star Wars t-shirt for the second time this week.
9. A jar of keyboard cleaning gel so you can be a better parent to your laptop and prevent your belongings from getting TOO dirty too quickly.
10. A foot massager that fits conveniently under your desk so you can ~heel~ your ~sole~ while you study.
11. A time-marked water bottle to motivate you to stay hydrated when you're running from class to class all day.
12. This natural deodorant that'll take you from the gym to class feeling so fresh, you'll actually start believing in magic.
13. A set of cooling towels that'll make living without an air conditioner in the hot, stuffy dorms in September MUCH more bearable.
14. And this three-speed tower fan — it'll keep your dorm room cool without taking up valuable floor space, so you can pretty much say goodbye to your forehead sweat now.
15. A hot air brush that gives you an ultra volumized look when you live that broke college student life and don't have money for a blowout at the salon.
16. An adhesive shelf mount that conveniently sticks to the wall by your bed, so you don't have to reluctantly slink out of bed when you forget your nighttime necessities.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.