We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. Handmade Heroes 100% Natural Vegan Sleeping Lip Mask packed with mango and cocoa butters, plus a coconut and jojoba oil blend that'll have them dreaming of a beach vacay where piña coladas are being served up all day. Travel and accommodation are not guaranteed with this, but achieving buttery-soft lips by the time they wake up sure is!
2. An Elizavecca Milky Piggy carbonated bubble clay mask reviewers note is the "most fun they've had" getting their skin clean. This will make their face glow in minutes since it detoxifies skin, removes blackheads, and exfoliate pores with an absurdly fun foamy experience.
Promising review: "I have used this mask twice and so far I love it. I have acne scars, enlarged pores, and blackheads, and after two uses, I can already notice a difference in the appearance of my skin. My pores look smaller already and the blackheads are clearing. I have used everything on my face and nothing has worked on my pores. I LOVE this mask. It looks so funny!" —jburge
Get it from Amazon for $6.50.
3. A marvelous humidifier tank cleaner (in the shape of an adorable lil fish!) to look after their misting machine that's saving them from becoming dryer than a lizard. This cartridge "swims" as it cleans to prevent any gross buildup for up to 30 days.
Promising review: "Just drop this in your humidifier and it keeps the water pretty darn mildew and mold free. Super easy to use, no smell, and safe. I have already repurchased and given a few to other people as well." —Kristine
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
5. A detangler brush, which tells knots and tangles to take a hike with its unique, flexible combs that work to separate 3a–4c hair — wet *or* dry! Gliding through their tresses without pain or breakage has never been more effortless, so they'll never have to fear wash day ever again.
6. Reusable silicone straws because might we be right in thinking that they prefer their straws to be sustainable, sturdy, and not of the disintegrates-in-their-ice-coffee variety? Plus, these have a clever horizontal snap closure, which means cleanup couldn't be easier!
7. Silicone-free L’Oreal Paris Elvive 8 Second Wonder Water Lamellar you can plop in their stocking with pride because this works like a treat in eight seconds, yes, SECONDS to transform straight and curly textures. Taming flyaways so their selfies can remain frizz-free? You, my friend, are a genius!
8. The TikTok-famous cleaning putty, which — dare I say — could actually make cleaning for them a fun, exciting, *and* easy task. This goop in a jar will effectively collect dirt, debris, and dust that lurks deep beneath their keyboard's surface and car vents. I'll say it for you — they're welcome.
Check it out on TikTok here.
Promising review: "This product does exactly what it says it does. I saw this product on TikTok. I was surprised at how easily it picks up dust and small debris, especially from inside of vents and cup holders. It’s also great for the though screen in my car! The only complaint is the very artificial smell when you use it. It doesn’t last, just when it’s out of the container!" —Loren
Get it from Amazon for $6.88.
9. Wet N' Wild Mega Last Breakup-Proof Liquid Eyeliner they'll be so grateful to you for introducing into their arsenal. Why? It produces a streak-free wing that lasts up to 16(!) hours with an ultra-pigmented, waterproof liner that draws a precise, foolproof line every time, *and* features an ultra-fine brush tip.
10. A DoohicKey multitool that even Bear Grylls would be happy to find in his stocking because there's not much this itty-bitty gadget can't do — think: wrench, ruler, box cutter, bottle opener, carabiner, AND flathead screwdriver.
11. An adorably tiny hanging diffuser built to erase any evidence of the late-night fast food trips you make together. Let it be known there's no shame in getting a Fry-day fix, but they might not want to be reminded of it on Monday morning when they're stuck sitting in traffic....
12. Essence Lash Princess Mascara, which achieves falsie lashes at such a gaspworthy price, 22,000-plus reviewers haven't been able to shut up about it. Yep, this holy grail sculpts lashes at only $5 a tube, which, if you think about it, is less than a fancy coffee order! Ergo, you've got the perfect gift for eight different people on your list.
13. Goody hair pins that look like they were created by fairies tbh, because achieving the perfect ballerina bun was damn near impossible until these came along. And these do the work of 20 hair pins! All they have to do is simply secure their ponytail, wrap it in a bun, put one pin at the top and the other at the base, and twist. Voila!
14. Stainless-steel cuff links so cute and personalized, they won't ever suspect that you waited until the very last minute to do your holiday shopping.
15. A bow-topped hair tie they'll be reaching for to put the finishing touches to their braids and updos. Rumor has it, these have magical powers to make quick, messy topknots look like they actually made an effort.
16. A Maybelline lip gloss to hydrate their pout with hyaluronic acid and leave skin with a sheer silky finish so they can look like they tried, without actually having to — a much sought-after superpower if you ask me. Reviewers mention that this does a fab job at concealing fine lip lines and leaves their lips feeling soft, full, and never sticky.
Promising review: "I keep going back to buy more colors. This is THEE gloss. You can throw it on alone and it has enough pigment to look great even without lipliner. I’ve never had a gloss wear this well without being sticky. I have some fine lip lines and it doesn’t bleed. Bonus that as it wears off, it leaves a nice bit of color without any weirdness and my lips just feel moisturized. Excellent price point that makes it fun to keep trying more colors. I just ordered my fourth and love them all. I can’t remember the last time I was this excited about a beauty product." —Natalia
Get it from Amazon for $7.98 (available in 21 shades).
17. A two-pack of top-selling "flossing toothbrushes" if taking care of their oral hygiene is at the top of their resolutions — these can do it without the hassle! They feature soft, multilayer bristles that are essentially like strong pieces of floss that reeeally reach between teeth, under the gum line, and deep into grooves so getting a brighter smile will feel a lot less taxing. Thoughtful *and* kinda cool, right?
Mouthwatchers is a small business established by Ronald Plotka, DDS, that specializes in antimicrobial toothbrushes designed to get deeper cleans that even patients with "great" dental hygiene might miss with traditional brush and floss routines.
*Two* of my BuzzFeed Shopping colleagues have tried these — here's what one of our editors Emma Lord has to say: "I personally just bought this at the recommendation of BuzzFeeder Stephanie Hope, and love it just after the first few days of use! I use an electric toothbrush usually, but I feel like I'm getting a much more satisfying clean from these?? Especially because I tend to get yellow stains between my teeth no matter *how* much I floss, and these bristles seem to actually target that a lot more effectively."
And here's what my other teammate, aka BuzzFeed Shopping's inside influencer, Stephanie Hope says: "Growing up, I was the absolute worst at flossing and brushing my teeth. It was so bad, I ended up developing periodontitis, which is inflammation of the gums caused by a build up of bacteria. It causes your gums to separate and recede from your teeth. It's pretty bad. Well, now I obviously go to the dentist regularly but still struggle to floss my teeth as often as I should. These toothbrushes are such a game changer for me! The bristles at the tip are sooo tiny, I can literally feel them cleaning between my teeth. My gums get red easily if I don't floss enough, and ever since I started using this twice a day, they're no longer red! They look so healthy, and I truly feel like I'm actually getting a good cleaning, compared to other manual toothbrushes. It's gentle enough for my sensitive gums, but gets in deep to prevent plaque. I'm obsessed!"
18. Pretty Fab Nails Mani Wraps afford them the ability to live out their nail art Insta dreams without the fuss, time, or effort. These minimalist, spellbinding lines look like the real deal and won't chip or smudge, *plus* they last for weeks — according to admirers. A stocking stuffer win!
Pretty Fab Nails is a Florida-based small business founded by Nicole.
Promising review: "Probably the best nail wraps I’ve used so far. I applied these to my Kiara Sky Gelly tips as I am not great with painting my own nails lol. I finished them off with a gel top coat and cured them. I’ve been wearing them for the past week and no chips or tears. I’m sold!!" —Etsy Customer
Shipping info: Orders delivered within 14 days of being placed.
19. A Trader Joe's sea salt, garlic, and onion seasoning they're always grabbing from your cupboard to douse over their meals. Think of this as a gift for them *and* you, so now they can have their own designated pot and you can eat your avocado toast in peace without the disappointing realization that there's only mere morsels left of your favorite topping.
20. A clever "Did you feed the dog?" device, a great gag gift for your household if you can never seem to remember if you gave Sparky his breakfast.
21. A Korean skincare exfoliating mitten, which sloughs away dead skin to reveal visibly (and touchably) softer arms...legs...bums...literally wherever they put it to use. Giving them the gift of smoother skin? Now that's nothing short of a Christmas miracle.
I can attest, this thing is like witchcraft in a mitt. I use this weekly to rid my skin of dullness and dryness. And I'm not joking, my arms, legs, tummy, bum, literally everywhere this thing graces becomes 10x smoother. It's now part of my routine before I shave — and if you think a razor can give you slick skin...paired with THIS, oh boy, you haven't seen (or felt) anything yet. Is it gross to see a week of skin trickle off your body and into the tub with you? Yes. But is it oh-so satisfying to get a closer shave? You betcha. Oh, and for me, I feel like this has stopped ingrowns in their tracks, too, because it lifts layers of skin before they harden and become more of an ish'. Basically, if you're looking to up your shower time routine, give this a go. Being gentle for the first couple of uses is key, and then once your skin becomes more tolerant you can increase the pressure you apply. I can't wait for you to see how you and your skin like it!
Promising review: "I have always had skin issues. Itchy, flaky skin, lotion won't absorb, no product really helps remove the gross dead skin in high-friction areas. These changed my life! Remove dead skin with ease, and aren't as coarse as those gloves you see in big box stores! I'm significantly less itchy, lotion absorbs better, and I feel better when I wear tank tops or even less! These things are a lifesaver. Most gross and satisfying, while scrubbing, I noticed the water turning gray in the tub as I scrubbed away all those dead skin cells. My allergies aren't half of what they were a week ago, and I can use all those cute soaps and lotions! I feel great. I'd buy these a million times more. I had no idea how much body soil I was retaining. I feel great after a shower and for once, I feel truly clean." —Rachel Anschuetz
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in packs of one or two).
22. Toilet cleaning bombs for the clean freak in your crew who spends way too many hours taking care of their porcelain throne. It might seem like an odd gift, but one of these cuties can break down gross rings with a flowery fizz in minutes, so they can spend less time cleaning and more time chilling and drinking wine with you. A win-win!
23. Eau Thermale Avene Thermal Spring Water, a perfect gift to give anyone with sensitive skin. This diffuses a light mist, which soothes eczema, calms sunburn, reduces rosacea flare-ups, sets makeup, and just generally refreshes the skin. Ideal for winter months when space heaters fill their work environments with dry, stale air.
24. Bottle Bright cleaning tablets for the pal who's basically a reusable bottle's number one fan. You know the type — they do good for the environment but could reeeeeally use some help keeping their trusty drinking device clean and free from funky odors. These miracle tabs are biodegradable, chlorine-free, and don't require a finger to be lifted as you just let 'em sit and do all the work for you.
25. An ingenious (and adorable) hidden zipper scrunchie they can use to discreetly stash their cash, extra bobby pins, ChapStick, gym locker key...whatever they need to keep handy when they don't want to carry around extra weight.
26. A copy of Wreck This Journal for those who are known to ~not color inside of the lines~. If painting by numbers is not their jam, they're gonna love this since it celebrates collaging, shredding, and staining. It includes several daily activities and prompts for them to unleash their creative side and relieve stress in any which way they see fit.
27. Some itty bitty laundry soap sheets they'll need for their next trip if they suddenly find themselves in a sitch where they've run out of clean undies, or spilled something on the *only* white tee that they packed. All they have to do is simply add some water for some on-the-go handwashing.
28. Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream for your resident nail-biter. This stuff uses calcium, vitamins, and hydrogenated jojoba oil to rejuvenate brittle nails. The result? Quicker nail growth and less chance of peeling and splitting.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.