1. A pack of magical flames created with some serious sorcery that will completely transform the look of a regular ol' log fire. Simply toss this onto some wood-burning flames and behold: a colorful and vibrant art installation right in your backyard — that's sure to impress your nosy neighbors.
2. Magnetic leakproof travel capsules so cute and useful, you can carry *and stack* all your essentials together in one spot on the go (without having to forego your routine). Now pills, creams, and jewelry can all be encased in lil' TSA-approved containers ready for overnight excursions.
3. A set of Sea Bands that'll make you laugh in the face of the motion sickness that used to hold you back from living your best life. This nifty accessory targets an acupressure point on your wrist to help reduce nausea caused by, well, practically anything. So you can go from woozy to "Watch out 2023, I'm coming for you!"
4. A levitating planter you'll wanna snag and plonk in your entryway if you're fishing for some extra "OoOh!"s amongst your plant parent pals. It's only appropriate that you also make the joke that this piece is just as magical as the feeling of successfully keeping a plant alive....That one's on us ;).
5. Alleyoop's Pen Pal to spark joy (and nostalgia) into your otherwise hum-drum routine. This 4-in-1 tool has the ability to create full looks and easy end-of-the-day touch-ups. Plus, it's *exceptionally* great if you're trying to cut down on the products you're carrying around.
6. A sunset-mimicking lamp designed to flood your home with gorgeous shades of yellow. This sensation that made waves on TikTok will serve as a lil' mood booster if your space is low on natural light or if, y'know, you haven't blessed your feed with an at-home photoshoot post in a while.
7. Cleaning putty, which will effectively take your cleaning skills to an entirely new and exciting level. This orange goop satisfyingly lifts dirt and debris in as easy as one, two, three, so your car and keyboard can be free of crumbs and fuzz for a whole 'nother year.
8. A car vent dip clip so you can indulge in dunking alllll the different kinds of fries and nuggets you discover as you finally take that cross-country road trip. Never again will you fumble over special sauce in fear of it spilling all over your car as you cross state lines 👏.
Promising review: "Very useful! I love that the cup is removable so if you have one of those giant Chick-Fil-A ketchup cups, it can sit within the holder without the added cup, but a smaller sauce like from Wendy’s can sit inside the additional cup so it won’t fall through." —catherine
Get a set of two from Amazon for $10.90+ (available in four sizes, and four colors).
9. An overflow cap for those who like to live on the edge...of their bathtub. This little gadget is perfect for anyone who favors a good soak that engulfs their entire body as this adds an extra 4 inches of bath water.
10. Magnetic lashes with no-glue-necessary application abilities, because putting that on with a shaky hand? No thanks. Instead, try this method that allows you to apply magnetic eyeliner (OK, wow) that the falsies will immediately stick to (OK, witchcraft).
11. A twisty memory foam pillow capable of getting you that good rest and comfort wherever you find yourself in 2023. Buffer between you and a cold airplane window? Look no further. Chin rest for watching flicks from your relatives' living room floor? Try this. Extra cushion for your car seat?....You get the idea.
12. Or! A cuddly U-shaped pillow so you can take off on your next adventure without the embarrassment of accidentally nodding off on your plane buddy's shoulder.
13. A set of four shimmering pots of edible glitter to help set your intentions for the next 365 days. Intentions being that you will now be the hostess with the most...sparkling desserts and beverages anyone has ever seen.
14. A touchless stationary vacuum that'll transport your sweeping abilities into the year 3008 — and ta-da! actually make the whole activity feel like less of a chore. This zippy thing sucks up any debris that comes close to it, so you can say "see ya!" to the archaic days of awkwardly bending down with your dustpan to gather crumbs...only to lose half of what you swept.
An indicator light will turn on to let you know that the canister is full, and then you can remove the canister and dump the debris in the trash.
Promising review: "I saw it on TikTok and knew I had to have one. I hate cleaning but get annoyed with the clumps of dog hair and bits of things on my kitchen floor. I usually just vacuum my tile with the vacuum, which is a pain. This thing is so easy to just sweep things into, and it sucks them right up. Sure, it's more expensive than my actual vacuum, but I've only had it three days and have used it two times." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $128 (available in six colors).
15. A pack of bold abstract earrings, because even though you're embodying the new you, it doesn't make chatting on awkward Zoom calls any easier...so avoid the small talk and let your accessories do all the talking instead. Just be warned, you'll still have to speak so you can answer all the inevitable "where did you get those from?!" inquiries.
16. A hydrating Winky Lux lip balm that cleverly changes color with your skin's pH level. Taking the guesswork out of finding the perfect shade to match your complexion? Done, thanks to this Instaworthy lippy that even has a flower living inside of it 👀.
17. A unique satin-lined Hairbrella designed to help you take on the day no matter what Mother Nature has in store for you. Rain, snow, and humidity are no match for this invention that will preserve your new 2023 'do, winter through summer.
18. Bendable Luminoodle LED lights because flash lights are so 2022. This wiggly thing will illuminate and adapt to any outdoor activity, and it even has magnets so you can attach it to your vehicle if car camping has been on your list of resolutions.
19. A totally cute orange juice vase that looks just as delicious as a fresh glass of OJ — and quite frankly is the perfect way to spice up any floral arrangement.
20. A gaspworthy faux pearl fringe(!!) headband you should rock if you're ready to go full-on Gatsby this new year. This utterly divine accessory is sure to turn heads and is perfect for anyone looking to adopt a new alter ego with serious main character energy.
21. A backless lace bodysuit capable of taking you out of your comfort zone when it comes to your fashion choices next year. This number will step up your style in an instant, but just make sure you wear a coat when it's cold out — odds are that you won't want to cover this up ever, even in freezing temps.
Promising review: "This bodysuit fits like a glove! I was thrilled to be able to wear it comfortably all night and not be concerned about anything. I have a longer torso and am not always able to wear bodysuits like this. I did wear some reusable gel petals to cover my nipples, but for being backless and not having a bra on, I thought it looked amazing!" —Sean Brooks
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and nine colors).
22. A three-barrel curling iron wand so unique and easy to use, you can achieve beachy, mermaid waves with little to no effort...or skill, really. Its clever design makes curling hair quick and beginner-friendly, which means maybe '23 is the year that you start making some captivating how-to TikToks?!
23. A water filtration straw to save you from lugging around a load of water for long periods of time. This will lighten your pack on remote trips and allow you to miraculously wet your whistle with clear, filtered water wherever you may go!
24. Remix Re:Wand Tool, because taking better care of your skin in the new year is not a unique concept, but a hand-carved wand that will level up your routine by stimulating circulation to reinvigorate tired-looking skin — and give your face a, keyword here, *relaxing* workout? Groundbreaking.
25. A bottle of thermal color-changing nail polish that has astounded over 1,000 people with its magical qualities. This vegan and cruelty-free formula alters its appearance based on temperature, so you can get two creative looks for the price of one!
26. BYO Blush Oil magically reacts to the pH of your skin and actually changes color to adjust to your tone! That means everyone who uses it will have their own unique shade of blush to perk up their makeup. Plus, its feather-like formula withstands the heat, never feels greasy, and won't clog your precious pores.
27. A 24-oz Bindle water bottle complete with a roomy compartment to store your essentials in. And this clever thing also features a vacuum seal to keep cold bevs cold and hot ones hot for up to 12 hours so you can stay hydrated on that hike you've dreamt of doing for the past 30-something years.
28. A glamorous metallic midi skirt you'll be enamored with from the moment you slip it on. And don't be surprised if you start to procure a sort of gliding motion as you walk, because we predict that this will unleash your true ~goddess from within~ vibes.
29. Kaleidoscopic window film to add some pizazz to your otherwise blah-looking living area. Because when that winter sun hits...*ahh* it's just what we need to get over the afternoon slump.
30. Pickle's Potions & Lotions Hoof Healer quickly tackles tough skin around your hooves with a soothing balm, so you don't have to keep 'em hidden if you're feeling daring and wanna slip on some backless shoes. Now you can rock those flip-flops year round, no prob. Go on with your bad self!
Owner Kristin Mutchler runs this small business in Wayne, Maine. And FYI, Hoof Healer was an Editor's Choice winner in the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2021!
Promising review: "I love the packaging! I've been using the product for over a week and the results are stunning! My soles are not as rough or cracked anymore, giving me boosted confidence to show off my feet this summer! Thank you!!" —Alyssa
Get it from Pickle's Potions on Etsy for $12+ (available in three scents and two sizes).