We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A handy travel wallet complete with a RFID-blocking shield to stash and organize all your many important docs in one safe place. It's also great for having your ID readily available so you're not *that* person in line at security.
The wallet has a passport pocket, boarding pass compartment, three credit card slots, an ID slot, a slim card pouch, slim pocket, a ticket slot, a cellphone pouch, a coin zippered pocket, key holder, and pen holder.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this wallet. I needed a new travel wallet, and this holds everything I need all in one place, and it still closes nicely and stays flat! I can fit my boarding pass, passport, ID, credit cards, money, checked baggage tickets, receipts, and more in it, yet it doesn’t bulk up or look like an overstuffed mess. It's just amazing. The description says it only holds US money, but I just used the boarding pass flap to hold all my Japanese Yen, which are larger. I didn’t use the zippered pocket for coins as I much prefer a separate coin purse for that sort of thing. I definitely recommend to anyone who travels a lot!" —Anthony Luu
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in 39 colors).
2. A set of Sea Bands that'll make you laugh in the face of the motion sickness that used to hold you back from living your best vacation life. This nifty accessory targets an acupressure point on your wrist to help reduce nausea caused by, well, practically anything. So you can go from woozy to "watch out adventure, I'm coming for you!"
A plastic knob sewn into the inside of this knitted elastic wristband exerts pressure and stimulates the P6, aka Neiguan, acupressure point to relieve nausea and vomiting.
Promising review: "Seabands make boating possible for me. Simple, easy to use, and reliable. I would say these are must for anyone who get motion sickness on sea or land." —Lauren
Get a set of two from Amazon for $8.59.
3. Kinfield Golden Hour Spray, a plant-based, DEET-free mosquito repellent that's every bit as light and lovely as your summer vacay should feel (with the added bonus of having a delightful citrus and vanilla scent). This effectively wards off those bloodsuckers without the need for harsh and nasty chemicals.
This is vegan and cruelty-free and comes from a woman-owned small biz!
And! If you do happen to get nibbled on, you should try their soothing cruelty-free, vegan Anti-Itch Balm.
Promising review: "I’ve tried so many natural bug sprays that have not worked so my expectations were kind of low. HAPPY to report this bug spray works. Every day I hike in the mosquito-filled woods and this spray kept the bugs away. I’ll definitely purchase again." —Kinfield Customer
4. And! A bug bite suction tool, because it can't hurt to arm yourself with something to prevent those itchy bumps as well as some after care that drains out the irritant and stops swelling and itching in. its. tracks.
Promising review: "I am a magnet for bites of all kinds and carry topical and medicines with me at all times, so I figured this would be a good product to see if it really works. It arrived Monday and Tuesday morning I woke up with a bug bite on my arm, so I used this little tool (three times per the instructions) and immediately after use, it stopped itching! And less than 24 hours later the bite gone! There is a very faint red mark from using the thing but a small price to pay IMO. Bottom line: it’s awesome. I’m carrying it with me everywhere!" —Rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $9.95+ (available in three colors).
5. A set of packing cubes you'll want to take a top-down shot of because you'll be impressed with how tidy *and* Insta-worthy they make your summer 'fits look. It's just a bonus that over 4,000 people love these for their ability to make packing, unpacking and retrieving belongings, and then repacking a buttload more efficient.
The set includes three different size packing cubes, one bra and underwear bag, one shoe bag, and one bag for your toiletries.
Promising review: "When I first became aware of packing cubes, I thought they seemed completely unnecessary and a waste of precious suitcase real estate. Then a friend gave me these as a gift to celebrate my impending trip to Iceland. I'm now a devout convert! These little devils saved me so much time and aggravation I still can't believe it. When I got to my hotel room, it took me exactly six minutes to unpack and put stuff away. Getting dressed in the morning was faster because used items were in cubes separate from fresh. Packing to return home was faster because, well, I was already basically packed. I just popped the cubes back in the suitcase and voila." —Robin Osbourne
Get the six-piece set from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in eight colors).
6. A reusable Revlon oil-absorbing roller stick made with volcanic stone to tackle something that I like to call, "T-zone travel shine." No need to pack and waste $$$ on blotting sheets — with this you can give oily skin a quick roll sans white cast leftover from setting powder and with no extra makeup tools needed.
Promising review: "This rolling device is like pure magic. You simply roll it around your oily areas, and BOOM — the oil magically vanishes into the ball never to be seen again! This is an item that #tiktokmademebuyit for sure! I saw a video on TikTok and immediately went on the hunt only to be disappointed that this item was sold out everywhere! I eventually got added to a waiting list here on Amazon, and once they had it in stock again, they charged my card and sent it my way! If you have the chance to purchase this and you have oily skin, get yourself on the waiting list if you need to, and just kick it until it shows up. You will be pleased. Thank me later." —Veronica Cooper
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in two colors).
7. A cushy pair of slides you'll be patting yourself on the back for tossing in your case. Because not only are they incredibly Instaworthy, but their marshmallow-y sole will have your happy feet bouncing from the pool to the beach and back to the Airbnb with zero pinch around your little piggies.
Promising reviews: "So cute and COMFORTABLE literally feels like walking on clouds! And they’re breathable — no sweaty feet. I also like how at the bottom it’s textured so you can walk outside and it has little slots so they can be airy! Buy them ASAP." —Jordan
"Thanks TikTok. Super cute, super comfy, super cute on....even got approval of my daughters! Great price." —April
Get them from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes 4–12 and 15 colors).
8. A set of sightseeing-day-approved hair claw clips for anyone who, as soon as the temps start to rise, wishes their hair to be up and off their face and neck. This chic design has a bunch of reviewers heart-eyed, and those with thick hair are saying "no problem!" when it comes to its ability to securely keep their tresses in place.
Promising review: "I will admit I bought these from seeing them on TikTok and I needed new clips for my thick hair. I am not disappointed and beyond glad I got them. The colors are gorgeous and they stay put without hurting my head. I'm very impressed." —Jessica
And check them out on TikTok here!
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $11.89+ (available in 19 different color sets).
9. An AirFly Pro wireless transmitter, aka the ingenious contraption that will land you the title of The Tech-Savviest Traveler this summer, since it allows you to connect your Bluetooth earphones to, well, anything, but in this context we're talking an airplane's TV jack. So now you don't have to worry about packing those archaic (and quite frankly, annoying) wired headphones.
Promising review: "Worked beautifully on a recent eight-hour flight from New York City to Frankfurt! Really easy to pair with my Bose noise-canceling earbuds and charges quickly. The sound quality was excellent. I'm so excited about this product that I'm going to buy one for each of my family members!" —emily p murray
Get it from Amazon for $46.74 (also available in four other models).
10. A packable, sun-shielding Baggu wide brim hat, because hopping between different shady spots while sightseeing is not exactly fun or feasible. This gem bends and fits into its own travel pouch and expands to basically give you the protection that's equivalent to carrying around your own personal beach umbrella.
This comes in so many adorable prints and patterns, features an adjustable headband for the perfect fit, *and* has a cute little chin strap you can tie into a bow so it never blows off!
Get it from Baggu for $36 (available in nine colors and patterns).
11. A pair of high-waisted quick-dry running shorts (with pockets!) that you can roll up and toss in your carry-on. Perfect for when you arrive at your 100-degree destination and are ready to strip down and switch outta your flight clothes into free-flowing vacay athleisure only.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Emma Lord loves hers:
"I recently bought these shorts because I'm in love with the similar ones you can get at Old Navy, but they sell out so fast. Turns out I love these even more! I love the huge range of colors you can buy these in (at other places they often sell out too quickly to get to pick!), love that the high-waistedness of them meets about where my running crop top ends so I don't have to get bonkers with sunscreen, and love love loooooove the side pocket for my keys or face mask. I only have them in purple so far, but I'm excited to try other colors!"
Promising review: "Buy these right now! I saw these on TikTok as a dupe for a pair of Lululemon shorts. I would say the feel of these is more similar to Nike shorts than Lulu but the cut is great and the liner keeps them out of your nooks and crannies when working out. I have already ordered another pair! Sizing is the same as it would be with Nike shorts as well, but I prefer these to the traditional Nike shorts." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.19+ (available in women's sizes XS–3XL and 39 colors).
12. A set of cooling towels invented to chill your skin with their soft microfiber, hyper-evaporative, absorbent fabric. Basically you can carry these in your bag and dab yourself with them anytime you feel the onset of the sweats as you stroll through bustling streets abroad.
These are machine-washable and provide 50 UPF sunscreen protection.
Promising review: "I live in central Arizona, the hot, hot Sonoran Desert! These little towels showed up as a suggestion in my Amazon feed and I don't usually bite on those suggestions. This time however, it was a super hot week and I decided to give them a try. OMG!! What amazing little things these are! Now, I have one around my neck 24/7! Yes, I even sleep with them. Saves me a TON on AC bills. These things really do cool your skin. Try them! You'll fall in love!" —Valerie Ballard
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in four colors).
13. A helpful "Pack this!" checklist that'll ensure you've got allllll the things you need for your summer holiday adventures — and some you may not have even thought of. So long to the haunting feeling of "did I pack my phone charger?!"
Promising review: "I hate making lists trying to figure out what I need, and this is PERFECT for trying to figure that out. It has a lot more on the checklist than I would ever take on a trip, but it does accommodate for every kind a trip, from a simple vacation across state lines to a business trip to a wedding halfway around the world. I'm pretty pleased!" —Alyssa Kauffman
Get it from Amazon for $7.
14. A simple yet remarkable felt insert created to slip into any sort of bag and *poof* instantly organize it. Overcrowded purse or carry-on? All now neatly arranged with roomy compartments, so you can stop burrowing in a black hole for your sunglasses and keys.
And this comes in so many shades you'll easily find one to match the interior of any of your bags!
Promising review: "When you spend a LOT of money on a good bag, the last thing you need is a pen to leak or a dirty mark to ruin the lining. I couldn’t believe my luck when I discovered the EXACT product I was thinking of right here. I have the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM with a light pink lining I wanted to protect, and a pink liner fits perfectly. You can remove the middle section if you wish, to hold more books, folders, etc. or keep it in (it has hook and loop strips at each end to hold it in place). I love that everything has a place, including a zipped compartment and the key strap lanyard, and of course if you want to change bags you can just lift it out and place all those essentials right into another. Highly recommend this item." —BritGirlUSA
Get it from Amazon for $15.26+ (available in sizes S–XL and 15 colors).
15. A chic and insulated crossbody water bottle bag from Calpak that's designed to give you pure hands-free bliss when you're carrying around your essentials. Perfect for the plane, beach, and basically any outdoor excursion.
Promising reviews: "I'm pretty much obsessed with this bag. It allows me to take the necessities which are my iPhone13 Pro Max, 32 oz water bottle (which never fits in anything and fits in this with a bit of room), keys, wallet, headphones, and mask and still leaves room for any small items I may collect during the day. I also like that it has two handles and a crossbody strap. It’s also very adjustable and comfortable to wear while riding my bike. I got the plaid which is flipping adorable and will probably get black too!" —Calpak Customer
Get it from Calpak for $42 (available in eight colors and patterns).
16. An airplane phone mount so you can watch all your saved Netflix shows with comfort and ease mid-flight. And some reviewers are noting how it can be used in regular life, too — no plane ticket required.
Promising review: "Okay, after a flight last month, I was convinced I needed a phone mount and ran into this. So I bought it. The wild part was that I haven’t been on another flight yet and yet, I use this gadget every single day. So far, I found this to be durable and can contort to your needs. The different combinations of positions literally allows you to mount and position your device to nearly any position you need it to. I use the iPhone 11 as my device. I mount this on my standup desk at work, at my nightstand to watch movies while in bed, on my treadmill so I could watch something while walking, on a nearby counter as a 'tripod' for my phone and of course, as a standalone stand when I’m sitting at a flat table." —Justine E.
Get it from Amazon for $12.97.
17. A TSA-approved toiletry bag that'll stash all your travel-sized goodies and ensure they're easily identifiable. No holding up security lines here!
Promising review: "This bag held surprisingly more than expected. I put tiny travel jars for my skincare creams and other small toiletries in it with room to spare. I definitely feel like it was easier to pack and was also easy to grab out of my bag for security. It feels sturdy with nice, thick vinyl. The double zipper moved easily, and I was pleased that it opened completely for ease of getting the items I needed out of it." —Mrs M Tate
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in 11 colors).
18. A portable UV sterilizer if this era has caused you to get the heebie jeebies any time you're traveling with your kids. This compact cleaner safely eliminates 99.99% of bacteria and viruses from pacifiers, bottle nipples, teethers, and other small items while you're on the go.
This is powered with a rechargeable battery that provides over 100 uses on a full charge and the USB cable is included!
Promising review: "It was a wonderful purchase! It is super practical, the battery lasts a long time and it is my perfect ally when I leave the house with my baby, I no longer worry when she drops her pacifier on the floor with this little friend." —Freissy Lopez
Get it from Amazon for $29.95.
19. Silicone earplugs you'll consider a traveler's miracle, because these work to relieve discomfort experienced on airplanes — whether that's a change in air pressure, or the sound of a screaming baby who just happens to be sitting directly next to you....
Promising review: "I love this product! Every couple of trips, no matter what tricks I try, I cannot clear my ears. The ear pain is immense at takeoff (I completely understand why those babies and toddlers wail!), and then I'm hard of hearing for days. With these, that has never happened. A few other people near me had ear pain and I did not, so I was very grateful I'd bought this product." —Amy Clark
Get them from Amazon for $7.50.
20. A digital luggage scale that I, a habitual overpacker, would not have been able to travel without. I can't tell you how many times my scale has saved me from the inconvenience (and embarrassment) of paying overweight fees....
Promising review: "This luggage scale is so handy and is great for weighing your luggage. I was a little concerned before I got it because I wasn't sure how accurate it would be. When I used it when I went on vacation, it was dead on to what the airport said, so I highly recommend this. Plus, it’s easy to pack in your bags." —Teresa Daniels
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in packs of one or two and four colors).
21. A pair of buttery-soft hybrid leggings plus joggers so glorious, they serve the purpose of two different kinds of pants and barely take up any room. Admirers are noting that these feel like strokeable velvet ideal for chilly flights *and* have a breathable quality for temps best described as "sticky."
Promising review: "Last month I bought a pair in olive, just to try them out. Love! Immediately bought two more, the heather charcoal (more love!) and the black with the orange print zipper. I like the black but the fabric is not the same, not that yummy soft buttery feel. But the fit is great like the others and I like the zipper on the pockets. Then I found this dark camo with the zipper, with the same soft fabric. Had to have it. And it’s now my favorite. Bonus: These pants are perfect for traveling, they fold up to half the size of regular pants and never wrinkle. The only problem is you have to stop yourself from buying too many." —nancykou
Get them from Amazon for $16.99 (available in women's sizes S–3X and dozens of colors).
22. A travel drink caddy because growing a third arm as you're getting on a flight is unfortunately not in the stars, but this little thing will finally make it possible to carry your iced coffee and water bottle as you pull your luggage and pull up your boarding pass.
Promising review: "This is an amazing travel accessory! When are you trying to juggle your hot beverage with a water bottle, your phone, and a boarding pass, this is a handy, easily stashable uni-tasker to have. Fits perfectly on my carry-on bag and larger rolling bags as well." —Pirate
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in 11 colors).
23. A touchless, SPF 41 sunscreen facial spray you can a) carry in your purse on-the-go (hello, travel-sized bottle), b) apply and REapply *over* your makeup (yes, fine mist), and c) spritz on without worrying about looking like a ghost (good riddance, white cast!).
You can expect notes of rose geranium and lavender and rosemary with every spritz — plus, this bb is also vegan and cruelty-free!
Promising review: "I LOVE this sunscreen. It smells AMAZING and the mist is SO fine that you don’t feel it on your skin at all. The bottle is small enough that you can reapply all day by keeping it in your bag. My partner has started to steal it, too, so now we’re a Habit household." —Habit Customer
Get it from Habit for $30.
24. A compact contact lens case designed to prevent you from carrying around extra weight when you'd rather wear contacts under your new, stylish sunnies instead of your transitional specs. This lil' thing is so chic and useful — you can keep all the essentials in a purse-friendly marble case that even has a mirror inside.
This kit includes: A mirror, contact lens case, a mini solution bottle for your contact solution, a contact tweezer tool for pulling out your contacts from the case, and a contact remover tool to remove and put on your contacts.
Promising review: "Great product! Love it. Been using everyday for the past month and it’s worked perfectly. Good quality. It’s beautiful." —Adriana Rodriguez
Get it from Amazon for $7.19.
25. A genius car cupholder adapter built to extend the capabilities of the one you already have in your car — one that clearly wasn't designed to fit your motivational drinking bottle or Yeti coffee mugs (aka the necessities you'll be reaching for as you cross state lines).
Wine & Whiskey Co. is a Texas-based Etsy shop selling a wide range of adorable phone cases and T-shirts, plus genius car accessories (obvi).
Promising review: "Love it. Perfectly holds my 40-ounce Hydro Flask. No more rolling around the truck cab. Arrived quickly and works as described." —Jason J. Mease