23 Stylish Things From Amazon That'll Fit Perfectly Into Any Wardrobe
These closet essentials are anything but basic.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A turtleneck sweater that will save you from leaving the house and wondering did I need to bring a scarf?! (FYI, the answer's no.) Perfectly chunky, you can pair it over leggings or tuck it into jeans for those in-between days when the weather can't decide if it's feeling more fall or winter.
2. Wide-leg cropped jeans which will arguably be the new star of your closet. Cut at just the right spot for you to show off your ankle booties, or just your ankles in general, they have the perfect amount of stretch to slide into comfortably.
3. A square-neck cutout top perfect for every and every occasion. Pair this with your favorite denim and voila, you've got an outfit worthy of an Instagram photo.
4. A cozy cotton wrap sweater to reach for when you need that light layer to drape over you for a trip to the post office — or even for a night in on the couch.
5. A pleated-sleeve shirt for a buttery soft basic that's still super stylish. This is ideal for when you have back-to-back video calls and want something cozy to wear, but only need to look presentable from the waist up.
6. A short-sleeved maxi dress that checks off all the boxes when it comes to the perfect transitional piece. Its luxe jersey fabric makes it comfy enough to wear from day to night — just switch up your footwear and accessories and you've got a brand-new lewk.
7. Lace-up boots which are undeniably a closet staple. This is great for anyone looking to up their cute and practical shoe game, plus the style is *truly* timeless.
8. A denim jacket for the perfect addition to your going-out-to-get-groceries or meeting-up-with friends outfit. Whether thrown over a dress, jeans, and a tee (or your planning-to-workout-but-might-not-workout attire), this is the most versatile item you'll have in your wardrobe.
9. Lightweight cuffed joggers if you favor a looser fit to a pair of leggings, but don't want to feel like you're wearing pajama bottoms.
10. A show-stopping blouse to transport you to the Renaissance era and make you feel like you were born to star in your very own romantic drama series. Paired with a solid bottom, this top is guaranteed to take any look from drab to Hello, I have arrived!
11. A classic wrap dress for when you want to look put-together with little to no effort. This style of dress will feel like a perfectly formed hug around your body, and the long sleeves and adjustable tie waist make it a breeze to put on and take off.
12. Pointed ballet flats that are a classic runaround shoe for when you want to look a little more put together than you would in your trusty pair of sneakers.
13. A V-neck cardigan which is a must-have for any closet. Size down for a fitted, glamorous feel or size up for a casual and comfortable it's Sunday and I'm brunchin' look.
14. A lightweight puffer that's a lot less bulky than your average winter coat, plus practical enough to pack and store away in the warmer months. It also comes in a ton of colors to fit your every mood!
15. A pair of build-your-own yoga pants for your best fitting leggings yet. These bad boys should be a staple for anyone who wants the ability to pick the size, waistband, and style that best suits their at-home or on-the-go lifestyle.
16. A coveted teddy fleece that everyone and their mother is purchasing this year. But who can blame them?! This style is comfortable, chic, and feels like an actual teddy bear is giving you a great big hug.
17. A bodysuit for a sleek fashion favorite that fits to, well, your body. No more bunching up, tucking in, and re-tucking your tops when you just want a seamless look. And let's be honest, it's the IT item that takes the guesswork out of planning a classic yet edgy outfit.
18. A classic pair of mid-rise skinny jeans which have just the right amount of stretch to save you from doing that pull-up dance. And with so many colors, you can dance your way out of the door dressed for literally any occasion.
19. A gorgeously comfy turtleneck dress for when you want to send out the message that yes, you look put-together, but you're a style mastermind and literally spent no time to achieve it.
20. Rib knit pants that will not only level up your loungewear and make it look ~luxe~, but are also totally cute enough to be worn outside and seen by eyes other than your pet's.
21. Distressed heeled ankle boots for when you're finally ready to step out of your slippers and onto the catwalk, *ahem*, I mean, sidewalk. Made from 100% leather, the pap's are ready for your close-up...
23. A rib maxi skirt for the person who wants something that exudes ~casual elegance~ and allows them to rock a denim jacket and sneakers with it — but also potentially a pair of high heels and a stole. *Pinky's up.*
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.